All reviewsayala mallwalking distancebreakfast buffetswimming poolmetro cebuinternet connectionegg stationother hotelsbusy streetricebusiness hotelcomfort roomcable tvmini barlotionpasswordtiles
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for our 3nights stay in Cebu its just average staff are nice and friendly room is ok , the amenities are nice we enjoyed tbe pool after a busy humid day, location is good walking distance from Ayala Cebu center, house of Lechun, yolo spa.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

they gave us the best deal for four rooms.

Pros
- walking distance to the Ayala Mall
- they have an elevator
- ample parking
- wifi has good connection
- has free compliment water snacks, and toiletries in each room
- they have an accesible gym and pool

Cons
- rooms and bathroom are quite old but okay
- breakfast buffet could be better
- their cr seems to clog, quite common in the 3 rooms that we got, both toilet and shower drain.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with good value, they gave us a room for two for 1,400 Per night
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Like my title suggests, if you're expecting luxury then maybe you should shell out a little more for the one next door. Still this Business Hotel is good I guess for the basic purposes, and if you were on business too.

The Wi-Fi is good. The location is perfectly central in Cebu, and just across from Ayala Center Cebu Mall. The breakfast buffet wasn't much honestly for someone like me with dietary restrictions.

The rooms were clean, and the bathroom was bright and new. We did ask for a room with a bathtub but we didn't get that, too bad.

Over all it was still an OK stay. It served me well.

Room Tip: Some rooms have bathtub, if you can request ahead it would be nice.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RafiaM
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My check-in staff not attentive. Not even to acknowledge my presence. I have to call their attention. Then i was given a corner room that has a strong scent of chemical. The smell is similar to naphthalene balls. I sneezed the moment i entered the room. The room was dark even all the lights were on. All their furniture and fixtures are old and seems falling apart. The aircon was not cool, so i have to call the front desk to send maintenance. They did some adjustments and room was cold. Then i tried to use the small safety box and has no battery. So, i have to call front desk again to fix it. Then after it was fix, i tried to settle down but I started to get a headache and sneeze non-stop. So i called front desk for the third time and demanded to be moved to another room. I was given similar room in upper floor. Exactly the same look but no safety vault box. I did not complain anymore because i stayed one night only. I am glad i did not book more nights with this hotel. I don’t understand why this hotel has 3 stars and sometimes even 4stars. They deserve one star and nothing more.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank virginie m
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in a superior room with breakfast. Hotel is showing its age. Aircon unit was a bit old and noisy but was still cold. Lighting is a bit dim for my taste. Had a good nights sleep as we arrived from a long flight home. Breakfast was good. Location is excellent.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple