“Nice Place to Hang Out”

Cuisines: American
Description: in Ayala centre cebu city philippines. Ha
Description: in Ayala centre cebu city philippines. Ha
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Choco Berry Javakula, good selection of music and corteous smiling staffs made me forget the warm temperature of summer outside.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Called for a coffee and cold drink coffee shpp looked tired need of refurbishment coffee was bitter not nice taste cold drink was just cold girl that served us was pleasant but would not go back. Again left coffee and cold drink .im not a tea drinker but this was the worst coffee i have had while being in cebu

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

While it's not my top choice for coffee, I actually like their breakfast meals and sandwiches. I usually get the corned beef and pancakes meal, it comes with brewed coffee. Not bad.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

The service was very slow and my coffee was served almost cold both times I went to this shop in Ayala mall. I order a hot coffee because I love my coffee to be hot otherwise I order a cold iced coffee. The second time I asked to take out but they even didn't bother to mention that in my order. The coffee I ordered was full of sugar with no reason. I actually hated it. Expensive coffee but quality was pooooor. Not happy.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Global traveler and have been to many branches including those on cruise ships .

Ordered a simple brownie based cold coffee as well as a toasted sandwich .

After completing order followed by attendant running to kitchen was told that brownies not available .
After further consult with his team he told me that some of the sandwich ingredients not available.

Reordered salmon sandwich to which I was told no creams cheese available.....

Left without purchase .... clearly no quality control by head office resulting in poor service ....

Should not carry the Seattle best logo .....

Date of visit: November 2017