“Chill place”

Top of Cebu Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 921 Restaurants in Cebu City
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

A good date night destination! Transpo’s a little difficult tho, we had to have a taxi waiting for us to take us back to our hotels.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived here at about 12pm on a Friday. We were served quickly and our food came out quickly. We had 2 beers, calamari, scallops, spring rolls, adobo flakes and 2 cups of rice. It came to $1400 pesos. The food was good but not the best Filipino food we have had on our trip. View was great.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious food for the 2nd time around! My 1st time here was with my family celebrating my mom's bday during dinner. I was delightfully surprised about their kind of food and the price. You can expect affordable yet sumptuous dishes. It's Filipino dishes with a twist. They don't do the normal stuff and has experimented on the ingredients like mango in their sauces. For the kind of view they offer, I thought their food would be like . I really recommend this restaurant if you have friends & family visiting from other countries or places. Great introduction to Filipino food. Note: food that we ordered below are (appetizers) calamares, scallops and spring rolls, (main course) beef salpicao and fiesta rice. Try their bagoong rice, too!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Tried the first time, foods was just fine but limited choices, I hope they offer bake scalop. View is good at the evening.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

We stopped for lunch, had bar bee qued chicken and Chicken Adobo with rice. The food service was fast and good. The eat was great, even my wife beef dish was wonderful.

Date of visit: June 2018