“Too big”
Review of Calda Pizza

Calda Pizza
Ranked #329 of 883 Restaurants in Cebu City
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered the large size.
It was too big
So we cant eat all of it
It is very close to ayala mall

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Been here with my friends to celebrate and we ordered their hawaiian pizza. it's great but the only problem is the dough is hmmm floury I guess because when you try to eat there will be some white flour that will remain on your lips haha but anyways, overall their pizza is good! 4/5 would recommend this!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We came here to buy their large pizza that can accomodate 20 people. It is open early and the location is accessible. The price is just right for a big pizza. The taste of their pizza is ok. I just don't like that it's too much flour and it sticks on your hand and face.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

My friend celebrated his birthday here. We enjoyed their large size pizza. It's thin crust and crunchiness would complete your cravings. Calda Pizza should be considered if you are a Pizza Enthusiast.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I know, I know, a person travels to The Philippines for two weeks and he should be eating sisig and adobo everyday at some backwater calenderia. But I found this little gem of a place walking distance from hotel at The Quest. There are other Caldas around Cebu, some are more upscale. This particular restaurant was open air on a strip of small shops with other restaurants Filipino and Korean, and as much as I like both cuisines, I just couldn't pull away from Calda.

The menu is fairly expansive. But I almost universally settled with the quattro formaggi or margherita 11" "personal" size pizza. It is a New York style crust, quickly cooked in a blazing hot oven rendering a crisp crust with bubbling cheese. Order a couple of ice cold San Miguels (or if you are feeling a little more adventurous, a couple of bottles or Red Horse), kick back and watch the street traffic and when you are ready, your pizza will be up.

But even better is the price. I could get four bottles of San Miguel pilsen and a 11" pizza for about seven dollars US, perhaps pricey for the average Filipino, but an amazing value for me.

Open 24 hours a day (I think) and delivery is available, but I say go and enjoy the experience. There is a evening a parking lot attendant (not affiliated with Calda) who might help you cross the very busy street, because, well because Filipinos are just nice that way.

Highly recommended