All reviews budget hotel waterfront hotel cable tv bathtub fridge ac
Reviewed 7 November 2015

This hotel is my recommend to who has budget issue, Friendly Staff, Clean Rooms,Service is great and best of all its cheap.

This hotel is near in I.T Park where i attend the Bikerfest 2015.

Room Tip: Take the Higher Floor Front side so you can see the city view
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edman T
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

Before going on our business trip, I did some reading on reviews for this place. And what I found scared me. So I was really not looking forward to staying here. But since it was the company's booking, we had no choice.

So here I am saying that they actually failed to live up to their horror reviews. We actually had a good time.

The aircon was working correctly.
The beds were comfortable and had no weird smell.
The refrigerator were functioning above par.
The cr and shower were clean. Though the hot and cold setup takes some time to configure. And the shower sometimes leaks.
The coffeeshop food was pretty average.
The staff was approachable and accomodating.
The hotel itself was pretty old but it's very accessible with a lot of convenient places just walking distance.

So all in all, it was a pretty satisfying stay.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kynn M
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Disappointed at first room offered which was 305, dirty floor by bed and run down and tatty in general, corroded taps in shower/bath years beyond their service life, moldy tiles am joints an several big roaches livIng in bath drain over flow and under sink, maybe this room an floor is reserved for westerners/euros, no wifi signal either, But thanks to Erwin an a kind lady on desk Friday morning, I was moved because of the wifi issue to a choice of rooms 406 to 408 with a much cleaner room, recently polished floors and slightly betters wifi, I was happy to sit in lobby or cafe an use wifi, but the staff from then on were excellent, most were excellent,can't remeber all the names but Erwin,Patrick,ivy and all cafe staff plus the lovely Sarah in sales changed my view

Room Tip: Brique restaurant an yellow one directly opposite good, avoid grand royal spa horrible host with long wavy hair, hut spa opposite to left by bbq cafe and green spa to right same side much nicer people, ren ren best foot massage ever
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Dan6799
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great staff but over charged at the end of my stay and was NOT provided with a bill detailing charges. As a result I disputing the charges with my bank. Good location, good price. Had fleas biting me...had to change rooms often. Cheaper to book on Agoda.com than w the hotel itself. Loud bass music from nearby woke me every day !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank newarrior
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My family and I went to Cebu just recently because it was summer and we decided to spend out time there. We were looking for cheap hotels to stay in, that was also near the different malls and places to see in Cebu. We had stayed in 3 hotels in Cebu in our previous trips to the place and I can say that this hotel, is by far the second-best hotel we've stayed in.

We chose the Deluxe Room which was at P1,400 when we saw it on the internet. Booking the room was fast and easy as the staff was patient and fast when we called. When we arrived, they were willing to bring our bags in our chosen room (Note that not many budget hotels do that). The beds were made up and had that familiar "hotel" scent, the bathroom was clean and there were prepared grooming kits for us.

The breakfast is served in their Coffee Shop, you have a choice whether you want an American or Filipino breakfast which are either sold for P140. Since their location is near various fastfood chains, you can opt to have lunch and/or dinner in restaurants and grill houses nearby.

When we left the hotel, they were kind enough to get us a taxi to take us to the airport.

Knowing they are a budget hotel to stay in for a vacation, my family and I were completely satisfied with our stay and are definitely coming back next time.

Room Tip: If the staff allows you, pick room 205. It is near the elevator and can be easily seen when you go through the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family