All reviews quiet area victoria plaza the ground floor convenience store dental kit big bed junior suite room service spacious room gaisano mall pleasant stay hotel is located tricycle sofa lobby hallway cable
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

The first sign that this hotel was terrible was getting only one keycard for a room where we were paying for 3 persons. The moment that sealed this to be our worst hotel stay ever was when receptionist rudely BLOCKED our visitor from coming up to our room because of a "hotel policy" of "visiting hours" we were never informed about beforehand, and not even telling us about our visitor before sending her away!!! Worst hotel stay ever. For your own good, DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. Many other nicer hotels to stay in Davao.

Date of stay: February 2017
2  Thank roanareyes
infinity S, Owner at Infinity Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Roana,

We thank you for taking your time to give us your constructive feedback about our services. All the reviews are very important for us, as it is a way to improve our services and offer the best of us for each guest.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced in our hotel. Rest assured that your concern will be tackled and addressed, so as to avoid repetition of same experience in the future.

We deeply value your relationship with us and we are committed to providing our guest with highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

Again, thank you and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

The worst service ever... the receptionist won't allow visitors to enter the hotel because it is past the visiting hours (10pm)!!!??? since when did hotels become a hospital !!!??
She even insisted that this is the hotel policy and She says she can't do anything about it - but we were never informed about this policy beforehand... and our guest was turned away without us being informed!!! Very rude. This is Davao's worst hotel. It feels like a prison. The KPI of the receptionist is to piss you off. She would prefer me to write this review all over the web than find a way to come up with a resolution together. Please find another hotel and save yourself from misery and regret.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Marvin,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced in our hotel. At the Infinity Suites, we take pride in ensuring our customer's satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations.

As a testament to our strive for perfection, we have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.

We deeply value your relationship with us and we are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customer deserve the very best.

Again, our apologies and rest assured that this would be taken proper action.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 10 January 2017

The hotel is nice and new and in a neighbourhood where local people live and socialise - very safe to walk around. However the staff really let this place down - receptionist isn't friendly or customer focus and food staff would rather chat/play on the computer than serve customers.
That stated the small rooms are clean and compact with a good wifi connection, free toiletries and towels/bedding changed daily.
Would I stay again? Only if the staff are retrained or replaced

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank Lucas U

Dear Guest,

We regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience. We value all our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our operations and services.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights. Nice room and comy bed. But downside is poor service.

I ordered for room service on my first night and I was told that payment is separate from room charge. I said ok. However, when I was about to settle it thru card, I was told cash basis only.

Service is poor because
1. I was not informed by the reception and resto ahead of time regarding payment policy.
2. I paid my room thru card so I expected I could settle other expenses thru card as well.
3. I have talked to the reception about this on my 2nd day and asked them to resolve it as it is an internal issue of the hotel.
4. When I was checking out Nelle who was at the reception was arguing with me as he kept on insisting that I was informed when clearly I was not.

It is my first time to stay in this hotel and definitely my last.

For future guests be forwarned of this arrangement as I find it sneaky.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank macven

Dear Mr. Ventura,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced in our hotel. The hotel and restaurant is a separate business entity. Rest assured that your concern will be tackled and addressed, so as to avoid repetition of same experience in the future.

Again, thank you and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night. It was a pleasant stay. Room is big, comfy bed, water pressure is strong, dental kit and other toilettries inside the bathroom and accommodating staffs. Breakfast is okay, don't expect too much.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
infinity S, Manager at Infinity Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Dear Ms. Jane,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and most especially for giving us positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and that you like our place.

Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!

Anna Marie S. Gulanes