All reviews night market hotel is conveniently located decent hotel free breakfast is the hotel staff cable tv plated breakfast hot shower public transportation the heart of the city few steps ateneo wifi apo pesos guard thumbs
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Well maintained small hotel that is located in the heart of Davao city. Night market is open every night starting from 6pm onwards. And it’s just a few step outside the hotel.
Room was good but it need but it need additional facilities like sleepers, bathrobe, and hair dryer. It was tidy and everything you can see inside just basic. Bathroom need a good scrub.
When it come to foods, it’s wast disgusting. No taste at all specially their omelette. and they serve you just a toast bread, no butter or nothing. Chef need more training on how to cook breakfast.
But it’s just a cheap hotel, you will got
What you paid for.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel with my family. The location is very ideal and great. It is few walks away from the night market. The food was okay too. The room given to us very clean and comfortable. We will stay again in this hotel once we return back to Davao.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank marichel307
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Right in center of Davao City. On Roxas. Get the junior room not the standard. Junior is bigger room and has a fridge. Standard doesn’t. WiFi is pretty good and free breakfast is not bad. I’d stay here again

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alu H, Sales and Marketing staff at Alu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

A Pleasant Day, Thank you for your interest to Alu Hotel Davao.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Thumbs up for the hard-working people at the front desk, restaurant, and guards at the entrance :) special mention to Ms. Leah :)
Very accommodating, no efforts no worries, will greet you with a smile. :) Happy that I got a room with the view of Mt. Apo, so lovely!
The hotel is a few steps to the Roxas Night Market. Aldevinco shopping Square and Ateneo de Davao.We enjoyed our stay and have already recommended to friends and travel mates. Will come back...

Room tip: ask for rooms with windows
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank gwenjs2017

A Pleasant Day, Thank for staying with us and choosing Alu Hotel Davao. It's our great pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before heading back to Cebu City.

I booked this hotel using the travelbook app and I was really glad because I still had points left so what I did is I used the points and only paid like maybe 20 pesos upon arrival. The hotel staff during that time was really shocked to know that I had some points to use and I only paid 20 pesos. Im so happy I have that app. They even had a buffet for breakfast! :)

I really loved the location! It was near the night market!

On the 6th floor, you can see the night market from up there.

Rooms are small but bed was very comfortable. We had 2 single beds, a tv and a beautiful view.

Will I be back? Yes yes yes!!!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

A Pleasant Day Miss Gelai, Thank you for your interest to Alu Hotel Davao and for your stay with us. It's our great pleasure to serve you.