All reviews walking distance aircon room non aircon city hall dim lighting night market common bathroom restaurant service single room fast wifi nice room strategic location bath towels downtown area courteous staff marco polo budget
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Pros:
-Located in the downtown. Walking distance from Aldevinco, Roxas Street, Davao Museum, People's Park, has jeepneys passing thru outside the hotel which makes places accessible
-Courteous staff at the front desk
-Spacious room
-High pressure of shower (with hot & cold)
-Tasty breakfast
-Could order beers at night in the restau

Cons:
-Not well-lighted room
-Cable TV is not working (but if you 're not after watching, there will be no problem)
-Odd smell of the toilet
-Rooms are really basic (1 towel for the whole duration of stay, unless you request to change your towel)
-No free bottled water (but purified water is available at the hallway)

You might opt to go back again if your priority is accessibility to tourist sites.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with my officemates. Just an average hotel. It was dark in our room. Just a minumum light. I was even locked in their comfort room. Luckily the staff helped me to open the door. The aircon was not so cold. It had a free wifi. Although the place was accessible to malls, restaurants, church, schools and in aldevenco the pasalubong center and night cafe & ukay2x.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Cutty B
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Booked here last May 2018 just in time for the Kadayawan for August. It was recommended by my friend from Davao. Literally, our hotel room was overlooking the street where the 2 day parade would pass. I'd say it was good enough, down side was since we were facing the street, it was noisy too...

We got a triple room, 2 single beds and extra mattress on the floor. Room size was just ok with us. Cold AC, there's hot and cold shower, 3 bath towels, 2 small soaps, tissue roll. No bidet but there is a pail and dipper. There's a cabinet/ shelf and a few hangers. Side table with landline and vanity table were present. Pitcher and 2 drinking glasses were also available. There's a water refilling jug just outside the room.

Downsides:
1) CR floor was slippery, tiles not appropriate for bathroom use. Could have used shower curtain to divide shower from bowl...CR was spacious enough.
2) During our entire stay, no WIFI in the rooms / corridors even at the lobby
3) No cable. Even local TV channels are not available.

Breakfast comes with our room. Good thing their food was delicious!!!
Staff were pleasing enough, some couldn't understand tagalog even a little english.

Over-all, it's OK to stay again here coz of the location. Near park, church, street food area, souvenir shopping stalls, etc.

Room tip: If you want a peaceful night, get rooms away from facing the street
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank pass_d_duchy
Reviewed 1 August 2018

The room was OK, my boyfriend and I booked the hotel's 300-peso fan room for two. The room was hot and humid - there were no windows or air vents. My poor boyfriend was not able to sleep because he sweats a lot.

The shared toilet and bath are not well-maintained and is a bit far from the room where we were checked in.

Your stay comes with free towels, a blanket, a roll of tissue paper, and a small bar of body soap.

Before stepping in, make sure you have a reservation. It's best to make reservations via phone call, their number is on their Facebook page.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Been txting,emailing and sending pms to your fb page for confirmation abt my reservation for may2018.but I haven't received any reply. I have made an advance payment for reservation,why is it difficult for u to reply?

Date of stay: April 2018