All reviews day tour zip line buffet lunch sky cycling love nature adventure seekers adrenaline rush the cottages entrance fee cabin hectares stillness ala retreat rates
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

The staff is Awful! The customer service is terrible! They are unhelpful, rude, only pushy when it comes to spending more money and act as if you can’t afford it if you don’t.

Front desk isn’t knowledgeable about regulations, age & weight limits. Literally told me, “I don’t know. You go down there and ask someone else.” Went down to find out & security stopped me telling me I had to leave until I pay.

The entrance fee is a food choice. There is no option to skip this. We bought the buffet but the food lacked.

The rooms are not comfortable at all. They are dirty & old.

The grounds have such potential to be beautiful but they don’t put in the effort to upkeep.

It would have been a decent trip if the customer service was there but because it was so awful I felt inclined to say not to spend your money!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Ivy Lorraine C
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This place is around 30-45 mins ride away from the city proper....so as much as possible avoid ridding in a taxi going to this place, it will be expensive on your part. The place is a nature park, plus some adrenaline rush attractions like...skycycle, dropzone, and zipline cable. They offered some promos like a package day tour with buffet lunch. They have all sorts of sizes of cottages...which depends according to your budget and planned number of guests in your group. Nature park is nature...you expect insects, frogs, crickets, bugs or probably may encounter snake within the area of your cottage....that's nature.

Room Tip: Choose the cottages/room near their restaurant area... you will not be walking that far.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My family and I loved the park! The kids enjoyed chasing butterflies, feeding deer and peacocks and playing in the playground. The only downside was the meal. The pasta wasn't exactly delish but since we were joined by a band of peacocks, it more than made up for the bland meal. I would recommend taking a stroll around the park instead of the tram (to save on costs). The Sky Adventure Park was beautiful against the fog and the rides were so much fun. Wish we could have stayed overnight.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MICHELLE C
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This used to be a really nice place up in the mountains to be with family but the management has not upgraded the facilities and even the rooms. Our room was filled with blank ants and cockroaches. They transferred us to a smaller room but had fewer ants. It was better except that for a family of four, we were cramped.
I understand that mountain lodges have these challenges but there must be a way to peacefully sleep in the lodge without getting bitten by pests the whole night. We hope the management will look into this as Eden is one of the very few mountain lodges in Davao. It would be a waste to cross it off. :( Step up, Eden.

Room Tip: look for ant-free rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank ladylazarus22
Reviewed 25 May 2018

It's good, but a lot of INSECTS. I even saw a peacock in the trees and some kids had been wowed. Their Indiana Jones is extreme and it made me collapsed, and their Horseback Riding is Fantastic. And their food was extremely great, I eat Chicken Barbecue w/ Rice but I cant eat all the Chicken Barbecue. I even ordered rice 3 times to finish my Chicken Barbecue.

From Sasa, Davao City 8000

Room Tip: Best rides
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family