All reviews day tour zip line buffet lunch sky cycling love nature adventure seekers adrenaline rush the cottages entrance fee cabin hectares stillness ala retreat rates
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My family and I loved the park! The kids enjoyed chasing butterflies, feeding deer and peacocks and playing in the playground. The only downside was the meal. The pasta wasn't exactly delish but since we were joined by a band of peacocks, it more than made up for the bland meal. I would recommend taking a stroll around the park instead of the tram (to save on costs). The Sky Adventure Park was beautiful against the fog and the rides were so much fun. Wish we could have stayed overnight.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MICHELLE C
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This used to be a really nice place up in the mountains to be with family but the management has not upgraded the facilities and even the rooms. Our room was filled with blank ants and cockroaches. They transferred us to a smaller room but had fewer ants. It was better except that for a family of four, we were cramped.
I understand that mountain lodges have these challenges but there must be a way to peacefully sleep in the lodge without getting bitten by pests the whole night. We hope the management will look into this as Eden is one of the very few mountain lodges in Davao. It would be a waste to cross it off. :( Step up, Eden.

Room Tip: look for ant-free rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank ladylazarus22
Reviewed 25 May 2018

It's good, but a lot of INSECTS. I even saw a peacock in the trees and some kids had been wowed. Their Indiana Jones is extreme and it made me collapsed, and their Horseback Riding is Fantastic. And their food was extremely great, I eat Chicken Barbecue w/ Rice but I cant eat all the Chicken Barbecue. I even ordered rice 3 times to finish my Chicken Barbecue.

From Sasa, Davao City 8000

Room Tip: Best rides
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the day tour. Our guide is very jolly and an awesome photographer. The other side of Eden is for the adventure seekers. Me and papa tried the rope cycling. It was scary and fun! You will definitely enjoy the place if you love nature.

The only disappointing experience we had was the buffet. Not worth it. There few food options and the kitchen was very slow in filling up the empty food trays. You will see hungry customers standing and waiting for the food to come. Also the drinks is for 1 serving only. The only food I really enjoyed was the sweet potato ala maja. Yum! But I probably won’t pay Php400 for this kind of buffet.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

80 Hectars Nature Park!

Very good place to:
1. Have Fun
2. Relax
3. Nature (they offer cabins with bfast and hiking trails)
4. Fresh Food (specially on Salads, they produce on theri own) Lunch and Dinner

1. Retreats
2. Weddings
3. Photo ops
4. Fieldtrips

Estimated budget per person for one day trip is 1000. Advisable to bring your own car or rent a car.
They offer trip for the park with lunch package.
Outdoor activities are excluded.
Advisable to visit the Butterfly on Summer.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family