See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Stayed there briefly to attend a wedding, even though we live in the city because we don't want to waste gas and time on traveling to and fro. Here's our thoughts.

Cons: Key card did not work at first. Parking is difficult. No toothbrush or slippers.

Pros: Cold Aircon. Helpful Staff. Quiet Room.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank sinmiaki
Reviewed 7 February 2018

You can get a pretty wide variety of hotels in Davao. From really expensive (where the President stays) to really cheap. Regency Inn is kind of in the middle of the budget pack. The staff is very nice. Clean room. AC. Simple but good. WiFi is free and it works. Location: close to downtown, easy to get a Jeepny (or is it Jeepney) that means an 8 peso ride to the big malls. A nice, LOCAL, chicken place just around the corner. Petty easy to stay here.

Room Tip: I like lower floors. 2 elevators only
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Personally as an Italian I have certain claims, I must say therefore, that the location of the hotel is strategic, the reception really exceptional, in particular Mr.Rude (that I have surname Opo Opo), who has scheduled a tour in Davao and surroundings, which satisfied me completely. check with him when you book and you will be satisfied, from the professionalism and honesty. Not least by Mr. Romel who showed me the places to dine and where to buy the things I needed, also satisfied the rest of the hotel team, truly an ideal team.
Note that you have close to two restaurants and a Mall with cheap prices, it is worth trying to believe, I will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Ask in reserve to Mr Rude and u are complitly satisfy
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

They offer Clean and Affordable rooms with delightful restaurant beside the hotel., they offer lots of seafood with affordable price..they also have free wifi at the lobby..very accessible and near the airport

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2017

We had a business trip to Davao and this hotel saved us from staying in horrible Aveflor inn. Almost the same rate as the latter, this hotel has the same atmosphere as Seda Hotel. There is no free breakfast however, but they do room service and the food was also good and nakakabusog.

Stayed: January 2017