US$80
US$54
Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
US$154
Priceline
US$38
US$30
  • Room Service
Seda Abreeza Davao(Davao City)
US$101
US$91
Aljem's Inn(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$33
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Alu Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$25
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Green Windows Dormitel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
All reviewscheapest roomwould highly recommend this hotelcheap pricethe heart of the cityhotel is locatedstar hotelcable tvsoapcleanlinesscomfort
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I have stayed only here for a very short period.. I just booked a non aircon room because its cheap and was recommended by my staff. Receptionist was courteous but you need to deposit 200php for the room key (nice business).. Anyway, at first my stay was ok but as time goes by its really getting hotter and suffocating:(( its really very uncomfortable.. So I decided to move to another hotel which is cheaper yet airconditioned. Overall, if you can tolerate the heat and get the cheapest deal, go for it!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Bon S
Reviewed 19 February 2016

With a promotional rate of 995p (~US$20), I was looking forward to seeing this place. However, as I arrived, I discovered that this is the area where the local “working girls” are out on the streets.

Seen from US standards, this hotel is pretty poor. The structure is old and worn. The first room I was given, 407 if I recall correctly, was poorly lit with a single bare bulb on the wall and, in the first three minutes, I spotted three cockroaches.

The front desk staff was very pleasant and accommodating. I was quickly assigned a new room (217). This room did appear to be cockroach-free, but the single light in the ceiling hardly provided enough light to read with. In addition, the room had zero mobile phone signal and I was unable to connect to the wi-fi, although there was a strong signal. The wi-fi might have been my own lack of technical ability.

I ended up checking out and getting my money back. Again, the staff was very pleasant and helpful.

I'm sure that for Filipinos, this might be seen as a much better place, but again, I'm seeing it through US eyes.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
5  Thank MattTD
Reviewed 14 February 2016

It was a 400Php room. A solo trip. There was just an electric fan inside the room, much more than what I need since I'm asthmatic. There is a functional elevator but you're more than welcome to use the stairs. Good value for your money, especially if you're out most of the time to explore the sights.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Jas U
Reviewed 26 January 2016

My Hotel in Davao City is the best Hotel in Davao City if Speaking in Budget, the location of the hotel is great, getting there is not a problem, the rooms are clean and spacious, the employees are kind, Best Hotel in Davao City.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Maria Teresita E
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

A basic and budget hotel which will suffice for those needing a clean, cheap and safe bolt hole in downtown. There's a few decent restaurants and coffee shops nearby and San Pedro street has jeepney buses to all parts of the city. The rooms are depressing with drab interiors and a fading budget and basic look. Tip : book direct and save 30% vs Agoda ; also rooms on the back on a clear day get MT APO views.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo