“my hotel experience-davao city”
Review of My Hotel

My Hotel
Ranked #25 of 53 Hotels in Davao City
Reviewed 14 September 2012

we stayed at my hotel last July 2012... This hotel is very accessible, just walking distance from fast food chains..grocery stores, atm's and popular tourist destination...Their room are so wide..so much space wasted and there is only 1 light bulb in that wide room..so the room looks dark..you get what you pay for in a budget hotel anyway...but over all, my hotel is still a great place to just to sleep for the night and spend your day travelling around the city.... and reminder: there are no shampoo's provided..only soaps, so you should buy them on your own....

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank doodlez

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I stayed again in My Hotel about a month ago and took a double room.Its just as clean and comfortable when I stayed there the last time in 2009 with strong WI-FI connection provided in all rooms at no extra charge. The room rates have not changed. You get value for money and more. I don't think any hotel in the Philippines will provide free unlimited overseas call to Canada an the USA. Now, that's called value for money. I would highly recommend this hotel to any one without any second thought.

Room Tip: Crispy clean bedsheets which is changed every day. And this is a Budget hotel!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MakatiTripper
Myh0teldava0, in-charge at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Hi! Thank you for choosing My Hotel! We are glad that you did not have any second thoughts of staying once again with us. Next time, you could also bring your friends and enjoy a variety of dishes from our dinner buffet for only P120.

Free US and Canada calls are free of use. For local calls, we also have Suncellular to Suncellular calls.

Again, thank you for staying with us. Feel free to comeback anytime soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2012

I never been there but my sister and her family had been there, My hotel is located in the heart of Davao City which could save you a lot of penny. Definitely for sure, when I'll be in Davao, I have to make sure I'll meet the owner, because the owner if in case you don't know, he should be nominated as the ASIAN of the year 2012 Reader's Digest. Looking forward to interview you because we salute you.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Azhi_Mastura

Hi! Thank you for your kind words. You should try visiting MY HOTEL to experience We are indeed located at the city center, accessible to all places.

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you'd like to book a room. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

Adorable, absolutely charming and pleasant ambiance. Nestled in middle of Davao with friendly staff and saluting security. Everyone is helpful treating with utmost dignity and honor.Warm feeling of 3 star hotel. Elevator from check in counter directly to room floors. Restaurant area with the best meals for the money. Room was everything I expected and more. Hot and cold showers, air conditioning, clean toilet and sink area, spotless bedding, and quiet. TV picked up wide variety including my own country shows and programs. Phone to call anywhere! Taxis exclusively for me awaiting outside- phenomenal! They picked a great name indeed, make it yours, you won't regret the stay. I was there even in March of 2011 for our wedding and remember the durian festival and how glorious the entire staff and community seemed to be tweeked out with happiness which My Hotel seemed to share for their guests as well.

Room Tip: Allow the staff at reception to help with best room nearest elevator and not down end of halls.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joseph_Bethlorgen
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Hello Sir,

Thank you for choosing MY HOTEL. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear positive feedback from our satisfied guests. MY HOTEL is indeed everyone's hotel, so ever you plan to come back in Davao anytime soon, please feel free to stay with us again. Once again, thank you very much.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

I'm guest in this hotel right now. But there are some things not really organised....

The phone to reception and restaurant is not working
the menu says.. brewed coffee, but when you go downstears(cos the phone is not working) then they say only instant coffee, when later they bring it... there is no coffee.... "cos we don't serve coffee sir"....
The american breakfas tis based on rice and some eggs
on the pub i saw they have generator... but this morning there was 2 hours no electricity....
The towels are rough...;
the staff on th reception is correct, but not really friendly

But the room is clean, only 1 small cockroche was my visitor last night
the water is not hot, but warmer as cold.
the tv is working and also the remote
the bed is good. also if you have a sensitive back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple