US$83
US$78
Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
US$153
US$79
  • Pool
Alu Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$28
Green Windows Dormitel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$43
  • Breakfast included
US$69
US$55
Priceline
Seda Abreeza Davao(Davao City)
US$107
US$87
Anisabel Suites(Davao City)
US$53
US$49
Priceline
Aljem's Inn(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$34
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscheapest roomwould highly recommend this hotelcheap pricethe heart of the cityhotel is locatedstar hotelcable tvsoapcleanlinesscomfort
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I stayed again in My Hotel about a month ago and took a double room.Its just as clean and comfortable when I stayed there the last time in 2009 with strong WI-FI connection provided in all rooms at no extra charge. The room rates have not changed. You get value for money and more. I don't think any hotel in the Philippines will provide free unlimited overseas call to Canada an the USA. Now, that's called value for money. I would highly recommend this hotel to any one without any second thought.

Room Tip: Crispy clean bedsheets which is changed every day. And this is a Budget hotel!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MakatiTripper
Myh0teldava0, in-charge at My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Hi! Thank you for choosing My Hotel! We are glad that you did not have any second thoughts of staying once again with us. Next time, you could also bring your friends and enjoy a variety of dishes from our dinner buffet for only P120.

Free US and Canada calls are free of use. For local calls, we also have Suncellular to Suncellular calls.

Again, thank you for staying with us. Feel free to comeback anytime soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2012

I never been there but my sister and her family had been there, My hotel is located in the heart of Davao City which could save you a lot of penny. Definitely for sure, when I'll be in Davao, I have to make sure I'll meet the owner, because the owner if in case you don't know, he should be nominated as the ASIAN of the year 2012 Reader's Digest. Looking forward to interview you because we salute you.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Azhi_Mastura

Hi! Thank you for your kind words. You should try visiting MY HOTEL to experience We are indeed located at the city center, accessible to all places.

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you'd like to book a room. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

Adorable, absolutely charming and pleasant ambiance. Nestled in middle of Davao with friendly staff and saluting security. Everyone is helpful treating with utmost dignity and honor.Warm feeling of 3 star hotel. Elevator from check in counter directly to room floors. Restaurant area with the best meals for the money. Room was everything I expected and more. Hot and cold showers, air conditioning, clean toilet and sink area, spotless bedding, and quiet. TV picked up wide variety including my own country shows and programs. Phone to call anywhere! Taxis exclusively for me awaiting outside- phenomenal! They picked a great name indeed, make it yours, you won't regret the stay. I was there even in March of 2011 for our wedding and remember the durian festival and how glorious the entire staff and community seemed to be tweeked out with happiness which My Hotel seemed to share for their guests as well.

Room Tip: Allow the staff at reception to help with best room nearest elevator and not down end of halls.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joseph_Bethlorgen
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Hello Sir,

Thank you for choosing MY HOTEL. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to hear positive feedback from our satisfied guests. MY HOTEL is indeed everyone's hotel, so ever you plan to come back in Davao anytime soon, please feel free to stay with us again. Once again, thank you very much.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

I'm guest in this hotel right now. But there are some things not really organised....

The phone to reception and restaurant is not working
the menu says.. brewed coffee, but when you go downstears(cos the phone is not working) then they say only instant coffee, when later they bring it... there is no coffee.... "cos we don't serve coffee sir"....
The american breakfas tis based on rice and some eggs
on the pub i saw they have generator... but this morning there was 2 hours no electricity....
The towels are rough...;
the staff on th reception is correct, but not really friendly

But the room is clean, only 1 small cockroche was my visitor last night
the water is not hot, but warmer as cold.
the tv is working and also the remote
the bed is good. also if you have a sensitive back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrasche F
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past and noted many good things about it and still consider it our favorite and the most economical place to stay in Davao. Many of the issues raised by other reviewers make me wonder where they think they were staying and only paying P995 per night. If you want budget expect some issues. You can not have a budget hotel and expect a mint on your pillow (exaggeration, but you get my drift).

The one thing though that stands out for us and this has been the same issue at each occasion that we have stayed with them is that the staff early mornings do not realize that people are sleeping and that we pay to sleep in a hotel. The term quiet seems to be lost to them. Yes, this is a budget hotel and noise from the street or such nothing can be done, but even a budget hotel can train staff to SHUT UP at 530 or 6am. For some reason, they feel they must yell and scream to each other across the floors or up the stairs Staff does not realize that they sound like a bunch of banshees and complaints seem to fall on deaf ears; maybe deafness is the cause of the loud screaming and the cause of their SISS. What is weird is that around 9am, things get very quiet for the day for the most part.

The rooms as noted in the past are very clean but basic. Hot water can be great or none at all. Housekeeping staff are friendly and cordial and just plain cute. Some other reviewers complained about the front desk, but we found them to be efficient and friendly enough with no gushing smiles, but who cares. Many days, the towels were arranged in cute designs of ducks. We never had a problem with knocking on our door in the morning by housekeeping staff, as we had a do not disturb sign on the door, ha ha, I guess the SISS staff did not see that (no knocking, just screaming). I have never seen mosquitoes in the hotel and have been there many times.

The area around the hotel is not appealing for some but we found it safe, even with people sleeping on the streets etc. No one ever bothered us, except for the prostitutes on the corner of a young age that always asked my husband for fun or if we wanted a threesome (is that what they call it?). It really did not bother us, but I can see for some to be a turn off, ahh on. Just be aware that you are downtown and as any downtown city that is what you may find.

Davao is a great place to eat on a budget. MYHOTEL is no different with a BUFFET of 9 dishes, plus fruit, plus cake and a free ice tea for only P120 or USD $2.90 thereabouts for dinner, great deal. There are many great places to eat nearby also. Peoples park, Rizal Park, Supermarkets, etc are all a short walk. Taxis are plentiful and there are no hassles with the meter being turned on.

We will stay there again and just hope that someone at the hotel will read this and cure the SISS so staffs know that we pay to sleep not to listen to the cry of the banshees at 6am.

Davao is a great place, enjoy it and if on a budget stay at MYHOTEL, just bring ear plugs. .

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs for early mornings sleep due to the SISS and get an inner room, no window as darker in the morning and more quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple