US$83
US$78
Marco Polo Davao(Davao City)
US$154
US$79
  • Pool
US$74
US$55
US$92
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Seda Abreeza Davao(Davao City)
US$107
US$89
Agoda.com
Anisabel Suites(Davao City)
US$52
US$49
Priceline
Green Windows Dormitel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$29
Agoda.com
Alu Hotel(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$25
Priceline
Aljem's Inn(Davao City)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Restaurant
All reviewscheapest roomwould highly recommend this hotelcheap pricethe heart of the cityhotel is locatedstar hotelcable tvsoapcleanlinesscomfort
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I'm guest in this hotel right now. But there are some things not really organised....

The phone to reception and restaurant is not working
the menu says.. brewed coffee, but when you go downstears(cos the phone is not working) then they say only instant coffee, when later they bring it... there is no coffee.... "cos we don't serve coffee sir"....
The american breakfas tis based on rice and some eggs
on the pub i saw they have generator... but this morning there was 2 hours no electricity....
The towels are rough...;
the staff on th reception is correct, but not really friendly

But the room is clean, only 1 small cockroche was my visitor last night
the water is not hot, but warmer as cold.
the tv is working and also the remote
the bed is good. also if you have a sensitive back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrasche F
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past and noted many good things about it and still consider it our favorite and the most economical place to stay in Davao. Many of the issues raised by other reviewers make me wonder where they think they were staying and only paying P995 per night. If you want budget expect some issues. You can not have a budget hotel and expect a mint on your pillow (exaggeration, but you get my drift).

The one thing though that stands out for us and this has been the same issue at each occasion that we have stayed with them is that the staff early mornings do not realize that people are sleeping and that we pay to sleep in a hotel. The term quiet seems to be lost to them. Yes, this is a budget hotel and noise from the street or such nothing can be done, but even a budget hotel can train staff to SHUT UP at 530 or 6am. For some reason, they feel they must yell and scream to each other across the floors or up the stairs Staff does not realize that they sound like a bunch of banshees and complaints seem to fall on deaf ears; maybe deafness is the cause of the loud screaming and the cause of their SISS. What is weird is that around 9am, things get very quiet for the day for the most part.

The rooms as noted in the past are very clean but basic. Hot water can be great or none at all. Housekeeping staff are friendly and cordial and just plain cute. Some other reviewers complained about the front desk, but we found them to be efficient and friendly enough with no gushing smiles, but who cares. Many days, the towels were arranged in cute designs of ducks. We never had a problem with knocking on our door in the morning by housekeeping staff, as we had a do not disturb sign on the door, ha ha, I guess the SISS staff did not see that (no knocking, just screaming). I have never seen mosquitoes in the hotel and have been there many times.

The area around the hotel is not appealing for some but we found it safe, even with people sleeping on the streets etc. No one ever bothered us, except for the prostitutes on the corner of a young age that always asked my husband for fun or if we wanted a threesome (is that what they call it?). It really did not bother us, but I can see for some to be a turn off, ahh on. Just be aware that you are downtown and as any downtown city that is what you may find.

Davao is a great place to eat on a budget. MYHOTEL is no different with a BUFFET of 9 dishes, plus fruit, plus cake and a free ice tea for only P120 or USD $2.90 thereabouts for dinner, great deal. There are many great places to eat nearby also. Peoples park, Rizal Park, Supermarkets, etc are all a short walk. Taxis are plentiful and there are no hassles with the meter being turned on.

We will stay there again and just hope that someone at the hotel will read this and cure the SISS so staffs know that we pay to sleep not to listen to the cry of the banshees at 6am.

Davao is a great place, enjoy it and if on a budget stay at MYHOTEL, just bring ear plugs. .

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs for early mornings sleep due to the SISS and get an inner room, no window as darker in the morning and more quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank leftovertoo
Reviewed 19 June 2012 via mobile

I stayed @ myhotel for 8 nights last April....I stayed in their budget single room for P250/night...
The room is comfortable enough for a single traveller and very inexpensive plus free WiFi and free unlimited calls to U.S and Canada....a very good value indeed as I was able to call U.S on a daily basis...
It is centrally located and convenient to all shops,restauranrs,bankerohan public market,parks,museums and other points of interests.
I will definitely stay at my hotel next time I visit Davao city....

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank rasecollidab
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Me and my husband stayed in this hotel for nearly 2 weeks. We dont like the first room they gave us on our first night cause it was full of mosquitos and my husband was so frightened he get bitten that he wasnt able to sleep well all night. So we requested another room that is cheaper but better "matrimonial room" only 950 pesos something like that. The room is spacious enough for our things. There was a wardrobe to place your clothes, one long slim table where they put the tv on the other end so you can use the other end to place some of your stuffs, a low square table which i used to put all my make up and other other things. There wasnt a fridge in the room so you have to request one which they provided to us for 75 pesos a day. Hot and cold shower room available.

The negative things i noticed on this hotel were no. 1 some of the staffs (not all of them) were not friendly. When they see you in the corridor they stare at you like you are from another planet. Doesnt say hi hello good morning or good afternoon. It can be very noisy in the morning as well when knock doors for "HOUSEKEEPING". Im a costumer, and supposed to be on holiday. The last thing i ever wanted are people knocking at my door early in the morning expecting me to get up to change my beddings.. The towels they provided dont expect them to be clean white cause they are full of stains and is off white so you better use your own towels.

Overall my experience from this hotel is not bad. I think for the price we got the services we've paid for.

Room Tip: Go find laundry service somewhere else. The hotel laundry wasnt good. Our white clothes came back brown, loose and torn.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AllyJ60
Reviewed 4 June 2012

The front desk employees were not very friendly or helpful when I asked them about organized tours of Davao City. They did not even know how I could get in touch with a local travel agency.

There is no shower curtain in the small bathroom so it was completely wet when I finished my shower. I was glad that I only booked one night at this hotel.

Good features: Location is at the center of Davao City, surrounded by shops and restaurants. I was able to walk to the Cathedral and local government offices in Davao City, about 5-10 minutes away.

Room Tip: Forget about the view from your window and choose the rooms located at the back side of the hotel for quiet sleep. Move your bed that is directly across the air conditioning unit to another part of the room to avoid being cold or frozen.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo