See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This is the perfect deal for me each time I visit Davao.
No other regular hotels needed anymore.
The staff is very nice, helpfull and professional.
This place has everything you need: Very comfortable appartment with the hotel service if you need.
High standard and recently build. Living Room with open kitchen, big fridgerator, very spacious rooms with perfect working aircon. The CR/bathtoom is very clean and spacious enough: the shower provides a hot and powerfull water jet.
Small but nice swimmingpool, with a bar where you can enjoy a drink or meal.

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank zaqi13
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We have been staying here many times over the last 15 years. We like the Location which is on a quiet street. There are all types of rooms here from the older building studio with the kitchenette to the new building with two bedrooms full kitchen, brand new very modern.
For me the restaurant is just so so with exact same menu for 15 years. Is a nice place to have a few beers and swim in the pool. Security is good here and we’ve never had any problems over the 15 years we have stayed here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Stayed in a Superior room and well worth it. Modern room and comfortable bed.
The bathroom was also modern with nice, hot water. The staff was friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed the serene setting of the restaurant and surrounding garden atmosphere.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greggpeck
Reviewed 2 June 2017

ALERT!! be sure to book their NEW rooms if you don't want to end up staying in old and dirty rooms! i specifically said in my booking to give us the new room since we are staying for 5 days but gave us old and dirty rooms. very poor customer service when i asked for another dipper because the one that's available was toooooo dirty and oh, the drainage was clogged!! I was waiting in the shower and asked for another dipper (no bidet!) but they answered that there's none, called 3x and they did nothing until i was get so angry that I want a refund and be transferred to another hotel. thanks to Coleen who took charge, transferred and upgraded our room. if not for her, i will definitely cancel my booking and transfer to another hotel.

I want to rate this terrible if not for COLEEN. you should train your staff to be like her.

Pros
>spacious room old and new buildings
>new building has nice, clean and big room

cons:
> internet not working
>power interruption form time to time
>poor customer service except for COLEEN and the one who cleans the room. (forgot to get his name)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jeannel0u
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The pool and garden are nice looking, pool needs better filtering, pool gets very crowded and noisy with neighborhood users who are not hotel guests and literally take over the place for about 6 hours every day. Not enjoyable and limited access for paying hotel guests. The mattress was nasty and visible because bed sheets kept coming off. Found hair in our food on two different occasions.

Room Tip: Inspect the room carefully before acceptng
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple