See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the 2 bedroom with friends and family. Hotel grounds are very well maintained and staff was very friendly. Pool is a little on the small size but clean none the less. There is a small pub/restaurant next to the pool which is nice to have a drink with friends. Overall the stay was very pleasant and would recommend to family and friends.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Phil P
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My partner, I and our 8 year old stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. It is in a gated community in Lanang so felt safe and secure. We stayed in a 2 br apartment which was nice enough. Budget cost, clean rooms, comfortable to stay in, small but nice pool, helpful staff, reasonable food. Close to airport, and not far from shopping malls. I would stay again if I had the need.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank David S
Reviewed 5 October 2013

we've been there for a while . we stayed 1 night because of what we saw . There's a small frog in the pool floating and ALIVE! and they have a lot of frogs in the garden even in their hallway. and their employees aren't good in PR. and we saw that their's a guest who wore her tshirt while swimming suddenly, an employee talked to her that she should change her clothes but the guest has no any other clothes without sleeves so the employee didn't allow her to swim . it's just i didn't enjoyed my stay there!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank joe d
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My wife and I stayed here with my daughter. It is a nice place for the price. We stayed here for 3 weeks. We had a 2 bedroom suite. It is nice to be able to prepare your own food when ever you want. They also have room service which was also nice. The owner was very pleasent as well as the staff. It is a nice place but it does need some attention. It is a dated hotel. It needs to be up dated as well as some repairs. The only real problem was all the ants. They are every where. Over all I would stay here again. The price was good and the service was also good. It is near to the malls and several other places to visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank trustingod
Reviewed 7 August 2013

located inside a gated village at lanang....i stayed a month here and had no problems...staff were wonderful - pool , meals, cleanliness all great...i have told my foreign friends to stay here when in town....and for all these people with complaints....grow up - look at ur surroundings...ur in a poor country and they have done a wonderful job with this hotel and its improving all the time....and if u can find better in davao...good luck, because u wont....

Room Tip: it makes no difference in this hotel - ur in a gated village with very minimal passing traffic
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family