All reviews bed and breakfast home away from home san pablo tall trees swimming pool won t smaller room cheesecake photo shoot my mother in law away from the hustle and bustle movie night delicious filipino activity area green grass every corner home cooking
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We went here for our business planning. We booked the place for a group of 26 for an overnight stay with full board meal. It would seem like a typical garden, bed & breakfast type of resort but the interior is what makes it very distinctive. From the reception, cafe, conference rooms, restrooms & rooms. The food is superb for a Filipino dish and a first-rate service from the staff. This is definitely worth recommending. We definitely enjoyed our stay in here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed in Casa San Pablo to celebrate the birthday of my mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

Food: we ordered grilled liempo, chicken inasal and veggies for lunch. The food was fresh and delicious. The cafe was very artsy and clean. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. The cafe had this this old house vibe with antique chairs, tables and cabinets. Their cheesecake and three layered cake were DELICIOUS.

Room: the rooms also had the same old house vibe. The room was spacious, clean and well maintained. The only problem was the cable tv connection (signal was bad). WIFI was also available but only within the vicinity of the cafe.

The swimming pool was clean. Parking is a little bit limited. They also have an art gallery.

Overall, we had a great experience at Casa San Pablo. We'll definitely dine here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Great chill out place for couples and family on a family day, may it be raining or sunshining. Its also a serene place for reviewing folks too, corporate planning, informal business meetings and even weddings. The food is great. You should try their oreo cheesecake and tinapa dumpling, its a must!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Been here back in the early 2000 and I've been amazed how soothing and artistic their rooms were. There was no restaurant yet at that time.
Now when they opened their resto, I knew it that it will look amazing! Their food is a bit pricey but hey the place isn't average! Just remember they offer an all day breakfast...too bad there was no tablea drink to offer.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mario G
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I together with my friend stayed in Casa San Pablo last June 2. I've been to this place several times in 2015 and I only have but praises. The staff really improved and are very much polite. All our concerns were attended to properly and efficiently. It's nice that they are now offering specialty cakes which are good to be paired on their brewed coffee or hot chocolate.

Rain or Shine, Casa San Pablo makes it comfortable. On a sunny day, you can just daze in a hammock and listen to the chirping birds. You may also grab a book on their mini collection and just let time pass you by while having the time of your life.

During our stay, there also was a downpour but I don't find it bothersome at all. If not, it even made our stay cozier. You can hear the soft howling of the wind together with the instrumental music playing inside the Dining Area. God, it was wonderful!

There even was an indoor wedding that took place when we visited so we took advantage of the still installed decorations and took photos of course ;) You see this place has everything you needed. A serene place? Yas. Food trip? Yas. Wedding venue? YAS.

I love this place! And I guarantee that you would, too.

Room Tip: If you want a room that is not close to others, you can stay in Room 12.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends