US$106
Priceline
  • Room Service
US$71
Priceline
All reviewssm megamallwalking distancepancake housethe executive loungewalk in closetfrancis squarebedroom deluxedental kitcooking utensilsfree upgradeshopping malldining tableelectric stoveortigas areabuffet breakfastwater heaterpasig city
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The triple deluxe room I booked is way too good and spacious as to what I have expected. Great value for money as me and my 2 other friends were able to relax and rest since I just got off the hospital for an outpatient surgery while my other friend got her tooth extracted. The staffs were helpful and kept on assuring us of any help we need. Since this is near my office. I had no problem meeting up with a friend, attending a Mass and finding a place to eat.

The hotel was not that crowded. Even for the breakfast buffet maybe because variations of food is not a lot. Nothing really different.

Wasn’t able to go for a swim but find the pool a nice place to relax and take a nap.

Will definitely comeback.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Joey O, Front Office Manager at The Malayan Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear DauntlessSyera,

Greetings from The Malayan Plaza Hotel!

We extremely appreciate you taking the time to share with our team and the rest of the Trip Advisor community regarding your experience on your most recent stay with us.

Your review is of utmost importance to us, as we make this a tool for us to keep the good and constantly improve for the better so that valued guests like you will always experience our best customer service satisfaction.

We hope you will continue to stay with us and keep us top of mind. Your kind words will keep us motivated in continuing to provide our very special way of providing customer service to our valued guests like you.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel location is very convenient near to the mall. Housekeeping staff are knowledgeable and very friendly and helpful. They clean very well and I Will surely comeback and I Will recomend to my friends, colleagues and family. Keep up the good work see you soon in my next vacation.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Mr. Dexter B,

Thank you for sharing with us a detailed feedback of your recent stay at The Malayan Plaza Hotel.

I am glad that you had a positive impression as you appreciatively consider our service as first to rate with an excellent commendation to our staff - friendly and courteous.

The proximity to malls and major roads made us a better place to stay for location, but aside from that is our incomparable guest services.

Thank you as well for choosing our hotel for your place to stay once again this review will surely inspire us to give our best and improve our service.

We wish to serve and welcome you again on your next visit. Thank you

Joey Ong

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Fantastic rooms spacious, spotless(in terms of cleanliness) and modern. The housekeeping staff is exceptional - efficient, professional and friendly. I am a frequent guest and really enjoy the excellent service I am given, the warm welcome that I always receive, genuine smile and farewells upon departure.They exceed my expectations on every visit - thanks everyone! It is the great team and vibe here that make it stand out.
Highly recommended! Great location and very accommodating staffs!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Jorge Bryan M,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Malayan Plaza Hotel and for taking the time to write and post your review here in the TripAdvisor community. It was our pleasure serving you.

It was good to know that our friendly staffs made your stay an enjoyable one.We are pleased that you had an overall quality stay and with the service that our team has provided has left a very good impression to you.

Sincerely

Joey Ong

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I think this hotel is one of the best when it comes to room service the housekeeping are very detailed in cleaning they make up the room on time,they add more amenities which is good for the family guests. Location is very accessible to the malls etc.
I will highly recommend it to my family and friends

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Jonell D,

Thank you for your very excellent feedback about your stay with us.

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our team and the service we offered, quoted to be a Excellent Customer Service.

We are all happy to knew that you had a great stay and very thankful for your excellent feedback.

We hope you can recommend us to your friend and relatives, especially over the whole trip advisor community and looking forward to welcome you here personally once again in the near future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

To start with the rooms, now it's shabby and faded, it's visible mostly on the floor. But what I want to underline it that I've booked a room with balcony (and that was exactly the reason I've book this hotel), I've also paid for the room with balcony, but I did not have a balcony for any single day or night of three I've spent there. After my arrival (and payment), they sent me to first room. When I found out it's without a balcony I immediately called the reception - okay, ma'am, we are very sorry, but we are fully booked. Okay, I didn't give up and was very strict so after 20 more minutes (it was past midnight) they gave me "premium" room. Obviously the balcony was there, and I was very tired, so went to bed. What was my surprise next day when I found out that there are two balconies (both very dirty) in the apartment, but both locked? And what was the surprise, when I asked for remedy the reception, they sent maintenance guy and he told me he doesn't have keys??? So, in general, I booked and paid something, but I didn't receive it. The approach of the staff is very simple - apology and do nothing. I would never enter this place again.
I have to add that rooms (apartments) are spacious and some time ago, I guess also quite nicely furnished.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Marketa S,

I want to express our sincerest thank you for taking the time to highlight your constructive observations and I regret to hear about the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

We are disappointed that some of your experiences fell short of your expectations. For all the inadequacies you underwent, we sincerely apologize.

Please note that we are very sincere to address all your observations as your comfort and satisfaction really matter to us.

We are working on appropriate solutions for these. Please be assured that the hotel management is prioritizing these to be resolved.

We hope this does not deter you from staying with us again and give us to the chance to serve you better in the future.

It will always be a pleasure to have you and I personally look forward to welcoming you back here at The Malayan Plaza Hotel!