“I'm here for the buffet”
Review of Ace Water Spa

Ace Water Spa
Ranked #1 of 25 things to do in Pasig
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hi so yeah, there's a spa + buffet package. I love the spa of course except when its crowded and all. The buffet is excellent! They only have a few choices compared to vikings but the quality is there. You'd eat them all unlike other buffets where there's a food option just for presentation. So yeah I like it here.

1  Thank CordilleranBrews
ACEWATERSPA, Manager at Ace Water Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear CordilleranBrews,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We hope that in the coming days to come you will still choose ACE as your top choice for relaxation. We are more than happy to let you know that we will still look for improvements and consistency of our practice for making ACE a unique brand of its own.

Regards,

"whole family"
in 11 reviews
"different parts"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

It's really a relaxing place to try. They have different pool to rejuvenate swimmers and guests. We stayed there for 3 hours and we tried all of their pool. We were relaxed and massaged from head to foot. It's a great place for the whole family.

Dear Sibyl V,

Thank you for sharing your experience here at TripAdvisor Community. We will ensure to aim the best service we can provide to all our guest. We hope you understand also about the restrictions we implement because it falls for the safety and security of our guest as well. Thank you and we hope to see you again

Regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed during weekend (Saturday - Sunday) so I'm expecting that the place is a bit busy than weekdays (we also went here last year, Thursday - Friday) but the pool/spa is sooo crowded! They have an going Metrodeal promo for the spa alone and for the hotel accommodation too, we weren't able to avail those discounts, we just booked online and pay the regular price. I feel that our afternoon is just wasted, we're not able to dip in the pool and were advised to just swim the following morning because there's a lot of people (as in!) so we just stay in our room and you can only use the spa, once, for 4-hrs only, if you want to use it again, you have to buy another tickets... My bad I didn't know this... I thought this policy is only good for those who are not staying in the hotel and just bought spa tickets. I thought, just any other hotel, they allow their check-in guests to use the pool anytime. Maybe next time, I'll double check if they have any promotions and will not go there during the promo period to avoid the crowd and enjoy the place...

2  Thank MGracee
ACEWATERSPA, Manager at Ace Water Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear MGracee,

We Do not wish to make your experience ended up like this. As part of our action we will ensure to advise all our team members who are in the front line and back to provide specific details to prevent this on happening again. We are more than happy to assist you for another staycation should you consider again. Thank you very much for sharing this to us. You May reach us at our website or with our reservations team at reservations@acehotelsuites.com.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I would like to Thank the Hotel Manager and supervisor Ms.Anne Alvaro and Ms.Rachel de Leon for making my stay very comfortable and pleasant one.All my questions and request were answered and granted.Ms Anne and Ms.Rachel are well knowledgeable in whatthey are doing and their dedication to their work were extraordinary.I hope all the hotel employees were all dedicated and love their job.Even your Hotel is not in the heart of Makati but with Ms.Anne and Ms Rachel exemplanary performace as if im in a Firstclass Hotel.Your hotel are Blessed because you have these employees that are well trained and experienced.Thank you and God Bless!

1  Thank jacqmae2003

Dear jacqmae2003,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will advise Anne and Rachel About your great commendations for them and ensure to let them be a good example for our team members. The details you have written down can really inspire a lot of our team members. Hope to see you again very soon!

Best Regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 March 2018

The place is unique, offering different kinds of amenities like Steam Bath, Sauna, Hot pools, and many more. When me and my friends visited the place, it was packed with a lot of guests, so the Metrodeal queue was quite long, and we had to wait for half an hour to be accommodated. The Pasig branch is a little small but it's understandable since it's within the city. Thumbs up to the rules that they imposed which were strictly followed as there were staff making sure and checking that only proper swimming attire will be allowed. They also provide free swimming caps and life vests which are a plus for me. Overall, the experience was good and we'll definitely come back to the place.

2  Thank NoelleAdelfi
ACEWATERSPA, Manager at Ace Water Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear NoelleAdelfi,

We appreciate the details you have shared from your feedback here at the TripAdvisor page. We are doing the best we can to provide the convenience you deserve to feel the best relaxation with our water spa facility. Rest assure that all your points shall be given action and share the good news to the team as well.