All reviewssm megamallsmall bathroomthird floorwalking distancepool and jacuzziconvenience storeaffordable hotelfast wifihigh riseelectric kettleliving roommajor mallsearly checkamenitiesgymortigasstaycation
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Our family stayed here in celebration of the New Year's Eve. I would say that our stay was pleasant with some room for improvement. First of all, the front desk should have foreseen the high occupancy rate and would have managed the check-in/out process swiftly. Sad to say we were not able to go to our room for about 2hrs since it was not yet ready. Though they did allow for a late check-out. Second, we had 1 suite and 1 deluxe, the suite was spacious and clean but the deluxe is rather small for double occupancy. At any rate, the hotel was understaffed at least for the housekeeping. The amenities in the 3rd floor are amusing...fully equipped swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, game room, gym, mini-golf and playground. I think guests should fully utilize these amenities. Third, we had a set breakfast included at Benissimo (cafe at the ground level), sadly they too did not expect the volume of customers availing of their breakfast. They had no rice available and the system seemed first in last out. So we were really upset, we had to choose the order to go and to our surprise, the tapa tasted like tocino and eggs were missing from the set. It was really a disappointing meal for P300. At any rate, when choosing this hotel, better forego the breakfast and just dine out somewhere or have food delivered. Overall, being a new hotel in the area, there are a lot of room for improvement and I hope the management take it as constructive and work on the flaws. In general the stay was pleasant but it could have been better.

Room Tip: higher floors give better view with less obstruction better go for the suite to maximize space do not bother adding breakfast to your package, it is not worth it check-in early (at least during peak season)
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Yan A
Reviewed 23 December 2012

Nice and relaxing place to stay. Very friendly staff and building manager. Room was a little small but very new and clean. Gym, pool, mini golf, playground, pool table are all very convenient. Looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Francis G
Reviewed 15 December 2012

I stayed there recently and was very impressed with the staff, who went out of their way to make my staff, easy and relaxing. The door staff were very helpful with my bags, and anytime I needed a taxi.

The front of house staff were always welcoming and friendly. The gym and pool areas are excellent, especially the lovely spa. A very pretty and relaxing pool area.

The restaurant for the hotel, though it was outside the front door, was very friendly and had a great range of food and simply excellent service.

I was also impressed with the range of nearby restaurants at Manila Walk, the nearby shopping malls and the proximity to Pasig, Makati and other local areas. I would also recommend Ace Water Spa for a relaxing morning!

I will be staying here again, I recommend it to any business traveller, as they include free internet.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front of the hotel, it is lovely and quiet with a view towards Makati.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dennis919
Reviewed 15 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner for 2 nights. It was rather terrible as the noise from the construction outside and the renovation (i am guessing) from upstairs was really annoying. This is on top of the noisy air condition in the room, which doesn't even have a remote.

The room is a shoe box, really tiny for two people. Guess it will suit someone traveling alone. Think the hotel's target market is business people since it is located in the business district of Manila. Thus, it is also relatively far from the city area and other tourist locations.

I think if you are mainly in Manila as a tourist, you are better off with a hotel nearer to the city. Although the taxi fare is not too expensive generally in Manila, the traffic will kill you. If you are here for business, then this would be suitable as the wifi connection is pretty good.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 5 December 2012

It's conveniently located - 10 minutes walk to Podium, 15 to mega mall. It's reasonably priced. The staff is nice and friendly and helpful but...
1. rooms are not sound proof, and there's construction going on right next door!
2. the hotel doesn't have any restaurants, so you have to walk out on the road and then around the corner where hotel breakfast is served as a set menu.
3. regular laundry service is next day... perhaps they take it somewhere outside the hotel
4. pool is tiny
5. on sunday, all three restaurants and coffee shops in the building are closed! no food in the hotel.
So all in all, I don't think I'm coming back here.

Room Tip: If the construction is going on... get a room in another hotel!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business