“Quiet Place for breakfast”
Review of Cafe 1771

Cafe 1771
Ranked #32 of 492 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 2 631 7340.
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

If you like to have a quiet breakfast, this is the place to be. Bright interiors with homey furniture- perfect ambiance to start your day.

Servings are quite big though.

Restroom is spacious and bright! One of the nicest in town.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

When you walk into the Cafe 1771 it's like you've walked into some kind of Old English lounge/book shop. It's a bit strange, but nice at the same time. While the menu appears limited at first (it's quite small in fact), I was pleasantly surprised by my pasta with capers and sardines. It was quite good. The carrot cake wasn't bad either.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Cafe 1771 is a destination restaurant, being elegant and sophisticated. It's like walking into someone's home to enjoy a magnificent meal. It's fresh and clean and the food is superb. We were welcomed with a plate of toasty, crisp bread drizzled with olive oil and then we enjoyed delicious appetizers having the Gambas (500) and the Chicken Liver Pate (250). First off we ordered the Oysters Rockafeller (595 for 8) but they were unavailable on this night. On a previous occasion we dined they were delicious. We followed this by ordering Almond Tilapia (620) but sadly this was also unavailable, and I had enjoyed this meal on a previous occasion and was soooo looking forward to it this night. However, I opted for the Spaghetti with Sardines and Fried Capers (390) which was something I had never tried and to my surprise I loved it. Cooked perfectly, a rather salty dish, however for me I enjoyed the flavours. My husband tried the Sauteed Sea Bream (650) and said it was 10/10. I had been enjoying an glass of chardonnay from Argentina and by surprise the waiter popped another glass on the table for me, complimentary, considering the seafood meals were unavailable. Everything in this restaurant is of high quality and the service is unobtrusive and efficient. We opted out of deserts even though they were very tempting including a Coffee Pie slice (220) and Peanut Butter Delice (200) were on the menu. This restaurant is a keeper for us.

1  Thank TS2505
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to bring a client for coffee and business, this is the place. The food is good, the ambience is classy, it is quiet enought for a business meeting. The service is not too good though. We went at 4pm and the place is not full, only 4 tables occupied but we still had difficulty getting the attention of the waitress who was chattering away with the busboy. But even with that, it is still a good place for business meetings.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Food is great both on eyes and in your mouth. Made a blog post about it on my website and surprised on how inquiries about the place came flooding. Excellent staff and service.

1  Thank Patrick V