3,341 results
All reviewsrooftop poolresorts worldclose to the airportrooms are smallnaia terminalfree shuttleairport hotelwalking distanceshort stayshuttle servicevery nice hotelovernight staybuffet breakfastconvenient locationbetween flightsinternational airportbaymont
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Convince to those departing in Terminal 3, accessible, walking distance or shuttle bus. Staff are friendly, proactively And welcoming. Flexible, late checkout request granted till 14:00. Food was nice. Will be back again next travel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Bob E
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Belmont hotel was my first 4 star hotel experience. I would say that it's a very good experience to have. From the service, food, location and facilities I was very satisfied aside from the good price I got on my booking :-) I will definitely come back here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank alquinreyes
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is satisfactory per se. The staff were nice, and very accommodating. I requested for a last minute check-out, and they granted it.

I have only a few reservations:
1. Bed: the bed we had wasn’t comfortable - my wife and I could feel the springs of the mattress. To us, this was an indication of either an old mattress, or its days are numbered. We used the extra pillows provided to us to support our backs.

2. Toilet: there was a staunch odour in the toilet, especially if the door is left closed. As such, we would leave the bathroom door open to allow for ventilation.

3. Noise: there was some construction noise circa a Saturday morning, circa 7am. Whilst we appreciate that the area is being developed and such, but for crying out loud, construction on a weekend that early??

The Manila Runway Airport walkway was the reason we booked this hotel. There is a shuttle available, but the front desk staff said it would take 45 mins??? She couldn’t explain why it will take that long, when the hotel is just opposite the NAIA T3 airport. If you don’t want to walk, you can get a taxi or pay for the hotel’s airport transfer.

Overall, this hotel was OK, but whether we would return here again remains in the unknown.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ManuJ07
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Above average hotel but with a fantastic location just a walk away from the airport over the skybridge. Comfortable room and bed with good service. Just minutes away from Resorts World with a 24 hour shuttle and also easy to head over to Makati and Green Belt. Will stay there again for business!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ctl_alan
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Unlike the ones I see online that when you have a GC (Gift Certificate) the staff won't accommodate you. I find it untrue, because when I had my reservation they replied less than a minute. Although, the security fee (2,000 PHP and refundable if there are no damages occurred within the stay) was not indicated in the GC or at least given a head's up when we received a confirmation email. Overall, I liked our stay and the Rooftop was so chill. Definitely will go back again :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple