“Not to recommend”
Review of Wensha Spa Center

Wensha Spa Center
Ranked #10 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Pasay
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Three years ago I went to the Wensha Spa for the first time and had a good experience there - qualified and friendly staff, a nice ambience and the food was okay. That's why I chose to go back to the spa but left quite disappointed: Me and my relative were massaged in the same room but the massage wasn't relaxing as it should be - first, my masseuse came in without even saying hello or introducing herself to me. What was more inappropriate in my eyes was that our masseuses were chatting with each other throughout the massage which was really disturbing. I expected a more professional behaviour of the masseuses. Also from the outside of the cabin it was that noisy that you couldn't relax at all. The massage itself was also just moderate. I don't want to generalise the qualifications and behaviour of the masseuses of the Wensha Spa since I had a good experience the first time I went there but maybe other customers can relate to my experience. Afterwards we went to the restaurant where mediocre food was served.
Next to that, we had a hard time placing our reservation since no one answered the phone even after several calls. All in all, we were disappointed of our visit at the Wensha Spa since we expected more of the prices demanded in this establishment and the good experience we made a few years ago.

3  Thank Jess L
"ccp"
"thumbs"
"weekday"

Reviewed 17 March 2018

When i called to make a reservation the lady did not tell me that every wednesday they open at 11 am for genenral cleaning. We waited for 1 1/2 hours just to get in. We changed to robe and shorts and went to dining hall. Buffet was good, shabu shabu and mostly veggies. We enjoyed the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room even if it was supposed to be naked but others have disposable see through undies. We registered for the massage and waited for a long time in the massage room (20 beds) which is very well lighted and noisy. The massage was great! The therapist was friendly and did a good job. After the massage you have to sign and write your tip and pay upon check out. Well worth it if you get from metrodeal.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Wensha get more customers now due to Metrodeal. This isn't such a bad thing, if only they you could get through their phone lines. First off, you're required to make a reservation. As per their sign, "No reservation, No service."

We were there on a weekend and as expected, there were a lot of people which means a lot more noise and it will test your patience to have other people being noisy and not minding the signs saying to observe silence.

The locker staff aren't that friendly, probably they've been asked the same questions over and over again. Get your towel and "uniform" from attendant. Git nekkid, hit the showers. No undies allowed in there but you can buy a disposable undies from said attendant for Ph25 (not that it covers anything when it's wet, but if it eases your mind, go ahead).

The massage was great though. The therapists were friendly and they're attentive. As a warning, if you're a shy person, the massage area is a long room with maybe more than 10 beds, more brightly-lit than the usual massage room. There is no privacy and you may be able to see other clients being massaged while you're waiting or likewise, others may see you as well. The beds are maybe 2 feet apart so you hear everything. I was with friends, so I felt less self-conscious. If you're short on time, make sure you check with the massage receptionist to make sure you are aware of how much of a wait you will have and plan your activities accordingly. We had to wait almost 2 hours before our therapists arrived.

Not much to complain about the food. It's a spa after all. There's a hotpot available, but request some chicken from the staff if you want it because they don't have it on display.

3  Thank Mack S
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Super sama ng marketing manager ang metrodeal ginamit mo metrodeal
mas customer pa sila sa customerand may hidden charges.
12 ikami kahapon and then sabihin nila puno mga ganon tapos other option pag nag avail ng 680 foot spa each makakapasok na kami grabe hidden charges nila dati maganda pa service simula ng nag ka footspa pumangit service nyo kasi sasabhn nyo sa tao ganyan tapos by reservation ang tao e hindi nga kayo macontact. ano ba talaga

12  Thank Patricia r
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This was our first stop after a long international flight from the USA. I hadn't been to a spa like this before so it was a new experience for me. The massage itself was good and very welcome after a long flight. However, the instructions were unclear and we ended up waiting a long time in a room with another person also getting a massage. You could see people sleeping after their massage which seemed to be completely acceptable to the staff here. The steam room was not as hot as I like and the buffet was very limited. I guess I would go again knowing what I know now...but just for the massage. Maybe I'll bring a pillow and sleep first too while waiting for my massage therapist to arrive.