“Not for relaxing”
Review of Wensha Spa Center

Wensha Spa Center
Ranked #10 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Pasay
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Wensha get more customers now due to Metrodeal. This isn't such a bad thing, if only they you could get through their phone lines. First off, you're required to make a reservation. As per their sign, "No reservation, No service."

We were there on a weekend and as expected, there were a lot of people which means a lot more noise and it will test your patience to have other people being noisy and not minding the signs saying to observe silence.

The locker staff aren't that friendly, probably they've been asked the same questions over and over again. Get your towel and "uniform" from attendant. Git nekkid, hit the showers. No undies allowed in there but you can buy a disposable undies from said attendant for Ph25 (not that it covers anything when it's wet, but if it eases your mind, go ahead).

The massage was great though. The therapists were friendly and they're attentive. As a warning, if you're a shy person, the massage area is a long room with maybe more than 10 beds, more brightly-lit than the usual massage room. There is no privacy and you may be able to see other clients being massaged while you're waiting or likewise, others may see you as well. The beds are maybe 2 feet apart so you hear everything. I was with friends, so I felt less self-conscious. If you're short on time, make sure you check with the massage receptionist to make sure you are aware of how much of a wait you will have and plan your activities accordingly. We had to wait almost 2 hours before our therapists arrived.

Not much to complain about the food. It's a spa after all. There's a hotpot available, but request some chicken from the staff if you want it because they don't have it on display.

3  Thank Mack S
"ccp"
"thumbs"
"weekday"

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Super sama ng marketing manager ang metrodeal ginamit mo metrodeal
mas customer pa sila sa customerand may hidden charges.
12 ikami kahapon and then sabihin nila puno mga ganon tapos other option pag nag avail ng 680 foot spa each makakapasok na kami grabe hidden charges nila dati maganda pa service simula ng nag ka footspa pumangit service nyo kasi sasabhn nyo sa tao ganyan tapos by reservation ang tao e hindi nga kayo macontact. ano ba talaga

12  Thank Patricia r
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This was our first stop after a long international flight from the USA. I hadn't been to a spa like this before so it was a new experience for me. The massage itself was good and very welcome after a long flight. However, the instructions were unclear and we ended up waiting a long time in a room with another person also getting a massage. You could see people sleeping after their massage which seemed to be completely acceptable to the staff here. The steam room was not as hot as I like and the buffet was very limited. I guess I would go again knowing what I know now...but just for the massage. Maybe I'll bring a pillow and sleep first too while waiting for my massage therapist to arrive.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I'm a native and grew up in the city and so far, I've always enjoyed Wensha Spa because it offers a spacious massage area with a good hour of massage. I like the Pasay branch better because of its impressive presentation I bring friends and children to.

I discovered that Metrodeal offers a discounted rate and it was very easy to purchase. I simply key in my debit card information and I get the receipt right away in my email. They have a special desk for Metrodeal customers in the waiting area (that has large, comfortable sofas) and I would always buy from Metrodeal to avail of Wensha Spa's services.

The doctor and I always loved to go here as it is open round the clock. It has a wide, impressive lukewarm jacuzzi/pool you can dip in (clothes should be taken off, by the way) and has wide shower rooms, a steam bath area and a sauna area. There are separate rooms for males and females. The locker area has people there on standby to serve the asking customers for their towels and bath robes. The facilities are neat and clean (in all my visits here) although some would say they are old.

They have free toothbrushes and small combs, plus baby powder you can freshen up after bathing. They separated the area for the toilets which are all neat and clean, too!

The massage areas are dark and very relaxing, there are no noises in the massage area so one can sleep there without hassles. If you happen to get a masseuse that doesn't quite massage you well, you may easily request politely for another masseuse with no trouble as I've done that before. They are all very courteous.

The buffet area serves hotpot mainly with the usual vegetables, fish and noodles. They also offer rice and some viands of meat or vegetables. If you are into veggies only...no worries, because you can easily find food there that are only vegetables. They also offer steamed buns you can eat unlimited, siomai and creamy soup...what more can you ask for???

I've also tried their juice that are usually in orange or red color...their tastes are okay compared to other very affordable buffets in the city. Anyway, my goal in getting into a spa is not to get obese but eating the right food which they offer! Hahaha.

You have to finish the food you got because you'll have to pay like around P300 for leftovers (reasonable, that is). I paid that before because the hotpot I made was extremely spicy..hahaha!

The masseuse will make you sign a small tip form of how much you are willing to tip them for the service. It is not mandatory but they will show it to you in the end. A P50 tip is the minimum I give.

I am actually buying more tickets at Metrodeal for this summer season to celebrate our birthdays!

Wensha Spa really levelled up the spa service in the Philippines! Kudos and may you offer more good deals even locals like I love very much!

1  Thank Daisy B