Review Highlights
So-so.

The food is just average, it's just hyped because of the hot-pot (shabu-shabu) thing but the... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
sheenawanderwoman
Taguig City, Philippines
SPA but not relaxing one!

Brought a family friend to Wensha Spa for relaxation and quality time with them. First - the place... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ophelia p
Cavite City, Philippines

Recommended experiences in and around Pasay
from US$108.00
More Info
from US$57.94
More Info
All reviews steam bath body scrub the buffet area locker area dining hall hotpot great massage total relaxation jacuzzi pool unlimited buffet bring friends fish fillet hour massage undies leftovers disposable viands
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Super sama ng marketing manager ang metrodeal ginamit mo metrodeal
mas customer pa sila sa customerand may hidden charges.
12 ikami kahapon and then sabihin nila puno mga ganon tapos other option pag nag avail ng 680 foot spa each makakapasok na kami grabe hidden charges nila dati maganda pa service simula ng nag ka footspa pumangit service nyo kasi sasabhn nyo sa tao ganyan tapos by reservation ang tao e hindi nga kayo macontact. ano ba talaga

Date of experience: March 2018
12  Thank Patricia r
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This was our first stop after a long international flight from the USA. I hadn't been to a spa like this before so it was a new experience for me. The massage itself was good and very welcome after a long flight. However, the instructions were unclear and we ended up waiting a long time in a room with another person also getting a massage. You could see people sleeping after their massage which seemed to be completely acceptable to the staff here. The steam room was not as hot as I like and the buffet was very limited. I guess I would go again knowing what I know now...but just for the massage. Maybe I'll bring a pillow and sleep first too while waiting for my massage therapist to arrive.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I'm a native and grew up in the city and so far, I've always enjoyed Wensha Spa because it offers a spacious massage area with a good hour of massage. I like the Pasay branch better because of its impressive presentation I bring friends and children to.

I discovered that Metrodeal offers a discounted rate and it was very easy to purchase. I simply key in my debit card information and I get the receipt right away in my email. They have a special desk for Metrodeal customers in the waiting area (that has large, comfortable sofas) and I would always buy from Metrodeal to avail of Wensha Spa's services.

The doctor and I always loved to go here as it is open round the clock. It has a wide, impressive lukewarm jacuzzi/pool you can dip in (clothes should be taken off, by the way) and has wide shower rooms, a steam bath area and a sauna area. There are separate rooms for males and females. The locker area has people there on standby to serve the asking customers for their towels and bath robes. The facilities are neat and clean (in all my visits here) although some would say they are old.

They have free toothbrushes and small combs, plus baby powder you can freshen up after bathing. They separated the area for the toilets which are all neat and clean, too!

The massage areas are dark and very relaxing, there are no noises in the massage area so one can sleep there without hassles. If you happen to get a masseuse that doesn't quite massage you well, you may easily request politely for another masseuse with no trouble as I've done that before. They are all very courteous.

The buffet area serves hotpot mainly with the usual vegetables, fish and noodles. They also offer rice and some viands of meat or vegetables. If you are into veggies only...no worries, because you can easily find food there that are only vegetables. They also offer steamed buns you can eat unlimited, siomai and creamy soup...what more can you ask for???

I've also tried their juice that are usually in orange or red color...their tastes are okay compared to other very affordable buffets in the city. Anyway, my goal in getting into a spa is not to get obese but eating the right food which they offer! Hahaha.

You have to finish the food you got because you'll have to pay like around P300 for leftovers (reasonable, that is). I paid that before because the hotpot I made was extremely spicy..hahaha!

The masseuse will make you sign a small tip form of how much you are willing to tip them for the service. It is not mandatory but they will show it to you in the end. A P50 tip is the minimum I give.

I am actually buying more tickets at Metrodeal for this summer season to celebrate our birthdays!

Wensha Spa really levelled up the spa service in the Philippines! Kudos and may you offer more good deals even locals like I love very much!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Daisy B
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My mum has a connecting flight for the next 12 hrs, so we visited Wensha Spa while waiting. Im really happy with the service, massage, sauna, and jacuzzi pool. Though the served food is always kinda the same, but my mum loved our stay there. Says she had the best massage ever. Will definitely visit again.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank Anna L
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Facilities - run down and old. One of the offices where they received Metro Deal guests (I was one of them) had so many clutter. Chairs and tables piled up inside.

Food Service - mediocre. It was a sloppy buffet. The way that the buffet was set up was so uninviting. It was like they didn't care about how customers received their food.

Staff - staff were ok and helpful.

Metro Deal voucher holders - good luck on calling for a reservation. It is a painstaking endeavor to get a reservation booked. I had to get in touch with Metro Deal to raise this as a concern.

Ambience - I will not go there again. Instead of getting a relaxing feel, I got stressed even more. The place was like a marketplace. It wasn't the personnel, but the guests. It was became too loud with the chattering and it contributed to the feel of the place. It was like the "fast food chain" of spas, because of the easy and quick ambience that the whole place suggested. There was a huge influx of guests and it was like battling your way to service.

Date of experience: August 2017