“An affordable yet impressive spa with eat-all-you-can hotpot buffet in just one spot!”
Review of Wensha Spa Center

Wensha Spa Center
Ranked #7 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Pasay
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I'm a native and grew up in the city and so far, I've always enjoyed Wensha Spa because it offers a spacious massage area with a good hour of massage. I like the Pasay branch better because of its impressive presentation I bring friends and children to.

I discovered that Metrodeal offers a discounted rate and it was very easy to purchase. I simply key in my debit card information and I get the receipt right away in my email. They have a special desk for Metrodeal customers in the waiting area (that has large, comfortable sofas) and I would always buy from Metrodeal to avail of Wensha Spa's services.

The doctor and I always loved to go here as it is open round the clock. It has a wide, impressive lukewarm jacuzzi/pool you can dip in (clothes should be taken off, by the way) and has wide shower rooms, a steam bath area and a sauna area. There are separate rooms for males and females. The locker area has people there on standby to serve the asking customers for their towels and bath robes. The facilities are neat and clean (in all my visits here) although some would say they are old.

They have free toothbrushes and small combs, plus baby powder you can freshen up after bathing. They separated the area for the toilets which are all neat and clean, too!

The massage areas are dark and very relaxing, there are no noises in the massage area so one can sleep there without hassles. If you happen to get a masseuse that doesn't quite massage you well, you may easily request politely for another masseuse with no trouble as I've done that before. They are all very courteous.

The buffet area serves hotpot mainly with the usual vegetables, fish and noodles. They also offer rice and some viands of meat or vegetables. If you are into veggies only...no worries, because you can easily find food there that are only vegetables. They also offer steamed buns you can eat unlimited, siomai and creamy soup...what more can you ask for???

I've also tried their juice that are usually in orange or red color...their tastes are okay compared to other very affordable buffets in the city. Anyway, my goal in getting into a spa is not to get obese but eating the right food which they offer! Hahaha.

You have to finish the food you got because you'll have to pay like around P300 for leftovers (reasonable, that is). I paid that before because the hotpot I made was extremely spicy..hahaha!

The masseuse will make you sign a small tip form of how much you are willing to tip them for the service. It is not mandatory but they will show it to you in the end. A P50 tip is the minimum I give.

I am actually buying more tickets at Metrodeal for this summer season to celebrate our birthdays!

Wensha Spa really levelled up the spa service in the Philippines! Kudos and may you offer more good deals even locals like I love very much!

1  Thank Daisy B
"buffet food"
"noodles"
"undies"

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My mum has a connecting flight for the next 12 hrs, so we visited Wensha Spa while waiting. Im really happy with the service, massage, sauna, and jacuzzi pool. Though the served food is always kinda the same, but my mum loved our stay there. Says she had the best massage ever. Will definitely visit again.

2  Thank Anna L
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Facilities - run down and old. One of the offices where they received Metro Deal guests (I was one of them) had so many clutter. Chairs and tables piled up inside.

Food Service - mediocre. It was a sloppy buffet. The way that the buffet was set up was so uninviting. It was like they didn't care about how customers received their food.

Staff - staff were ok and helpful.

Metro Deal voucher holders - good luck on calling for a reservation. It is a painstaking endeavor to get a reservation booked. I had to get in touch with Metro Deal to raise this as a concern.

Ambience - I will not go there again. Instead of getting a relaxing feel, I got stressed even more. The place was like a marketplace. It wasn't the personnel, but the guests. It was became too loud with the chattering and it contributed to the feel of the place. It was like the "fast food chain" of spas, because of the easy and quick ambience that the whole place suggested. There was a huge influx of guests and it was like battling your way to service.

7  Thank owellchua
Reviewed 13 December 2017

We always had a good massage here the kind of massage i always wanted from a Spa. They have hot and cold tub too. Shaby shabu restaurant were so so not really appealing for me but just ok. Overall i would like to come back for their relaxing hard core massage

4  Thank ErikoRowee
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 December 2017

We regularly visit Wensha for relaxation.

Our most recent visit was December 12th.

The front desk ladies were not very welcoming, but they are at least responsive to special requests.

We arrived at 11am, and went straight to the buffet area. The food was really disappointing. The spaghetti was sprinkled with a lot of whole peppercorns and chopped celery stalks. Every forkful of this spaghetti explodes with unusual bitter-spicy-sour flavors in your mouth. I'm not sure if their chef is trying to experiment with spaghetti but it was the worst I had so far. But at least they have fresh watermelon aside from their usual fruit-flavored soft-serve ice cream.

We headed to the locker area and the locker assigned to me have a busted lock. I had to ask the assistance of the staff every time I need to access my locker.

The toilet near the male locker room have one urinal and two cubicles. But the urinal is covered and one cubicle is locked: perhaps due to maintenance. The remaining cubicle have a non-working lock, so expect the door being opened while you're doing your thing. This is unacceptable: this spa can accommodate a huge crowd of spa and buffet-goers and have only one working toilet cubicle???

The dry sauna was not working properly, there was almost no heat. And the cold pool was lukewarm.

Massage rooms are now well-lighted, the relaxing ambiance is gone. And because of the new lighting, you can clearly see the wallpaper chipping off from the walls. Also, the door of our massage room cannot be closed because its broken, good thing the hallway was silent and the mood music was also gone.

What we liked during our visit was the massage. The therapists did it professionally and they did their job well. Unlike with our previous visits when I felt the tired hands of the therapist, and you can even hear them yawning...

People come to Wensha mainly for the massage and buffet. But the facilities are equally important for full enjoyment of your guests.

Please change your chef, and have your facilities fixed.

We'll be coming back and will look forward to another great massage, and hopefully a more enjoyable stay. ;-)

13  Thank itoy_MNL