“Best 8 hrs of my 2017”
Review of Wensha Spa Center

Wensha Spa Center
Ranked #12 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Pasay
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My mum has a connecting flight for the next 12 hrs, so we visited Wensha Spa while waiting. Im really happy with the service, massage, sauna, and jacuzzi pool. Though the served food is always kinda the same, but my mum loved our stay there. Says she had the best massage ever. Will definitely visit again.

Date of experience: November 2017
"leftovers"
"disposable"
"viands"

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Facilities - run down and old. One of the offices where they received Metro Deal guests (I was one of them) had so many clutter. Chairs and tables piled up inside.

Food Service - mediocre. It was a sloppy buffet. The way that the buffet was set up was so uninviting. It was like they didn't care about how customers received their food.

Staff - staff were ok and helpful.

Metro Deal voucher holders - good luck on calling for a reservation. It is a painstaking endeavor to get a reservation booked. I had to get in touch with Metro Deal to raise this as a concern.

Ambience - I will not go there again. Instead of getting a relaxing feel, I got stressed even more. The place was like a marketplace. It wasn't the personnel, but the guests. It was became too loud with the chattering and it contributed to the feel of the place. It was like the "fast food chain" of spas, because of the easy and quick ambience that the whole place suggested. There was a huge influx of guests and it was like battling your way to service.

Date of experience: August 2017
9  Thank owellchua
Reviewed 13 December 2017

We always had a good massage here the kind of massage i always wanted from a Spa. They have hot and cold tub too. Shaby shabu restaurant were so so not really appealing for me but just ok. Overall i would like to come back for their relaxing hard core massage

4  Thank ErikoRowee
Reviewed 13 December 2017

We regularly visit Wensha for relaxation.

Our most recent visit was December 12th.

The front desk ladies were not very welcoming, but they are at least responsive to special requests.

We arrived at 11am, and went straight to the buffet area. The food was really disappointing. The spaghetti was sprinkled with a lot of whole peppercorns and chopped celery stalks. Every forkful of this spaghetti explodes with unusual bitter-spicy-sour flavors in your mouth. I'm not sure if their chef is trying to experiment with spaghetti but it was the worst I had so far. But at least they have fresh watermelon aside from their usual fruit-flavored soft-serve ice cream.

We headed to the locker area and the locker assigned to me have a busted lock. I had to ask the assistance of the staff every time I need to access my locker.

The toilet near the male locker room have one urinal and two cubicles. But the urinal is covered and one cubicle is locked: perhaps due to maintenance. The remaining cubicle have a non-working lock, so expect the door being opened while you're doing your thing. This is unacceptable: this spa can accommodate a huge crowd of spa and buffet-goers and have only one working toilet cubicle???

The dry sauna was not working properly, there was almost no heat. And the cold pool was lukewarm.

Massage rooms are now well-lighted, the relaxing ambiance is gone. And because of the new lighting, you can clearly see the wallpaper chipping off from the walls. Also, the door of our massage room cannot be closed because its broken, good thing the hallway was silent and the mood music was also gone.

What we liked during our visit was the massage. The therapists did it professionally and they did their job well. Unlike with our previous visits when I felt the tired hands of the therapist, and you can even hear them yawning...

People come to Wensha mainly for the massage and buffet. But the facilities are equally important for full enjoyment of your guests.

Please change your chef, and have your facilities fixed.

We'll be coming back and will look forward to another great massage, and hopefully a more enjoyable stay. ;-)

14  Thank itoy_MNL