“Should have read the reviews first! Very sad dining experience.”
Review of Buffet 101

Buffet 101
Ranked #51 of 541 Restaurants in Pasay
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Dine here last sunday with my family At their chinese section, i requested if we can wrap the peking duck ourselves since i want the fats removed. The staff declined and said its not allowed. Alright, so i waited for them to wrap..... the staff Rodante Orozco got the duck with his right hand while washing his left hand at the faucet. Then he put the duck on the chopping board right beside the faucet sink, then he washed some saucers, and plates with dishwashing liquid while the chopping board and duck is rested beside the sink. So i tell him gently.... "kuya, hindi ba natatalsikan ng sabon yun?" The staff Rodante look at me then said "masyado naman kayong maselan.... porke hindi lang kayo napagbigyan".
So he was referring to the request earlier about wrapping the duck myself. Funny, because whether napagbigyan nya or hindi, i dont think i want to eat anything na natalsikan ng pinaghugasan.
So if you ask me if i will still come back and eat here? My answer is NO. #1 Food is not that spectacular, standard actually drop substantially since it first opened. I dont think they sustained the food expectation. #2 with how the staffs treat their customers, i dont even understand how they allow such ill mannered staff in a supposed to be 5 star feel buffet. #3 there are just so many other options out there.
Bottomline, they should not allow their staffs to act like that. The way i see it, normal sa kanila yun. In fact, his co worker Jayson Pasahol is even smiling with Rodante's comment.
So, they did succeed in making me feel bad about trying to tell them about the soap incident. I should have kept quiet..... and not eat the peking duck nalang. Well, my bad. Anyway, definitely not coming back at all. Such a sad experience. Not worth paying 1045 and get treated that way. :-(

11  Thank Paula d

Reviewed 6 October 2017

When I hear of Buffet, it seems to be a glamorous fine dining that will at least equal the value of your money. For me, they just offer many variants but the taste we quite ordinary. They have spacious place with so many foods to choose from but the taste were quite monotonous.
Hope they will offer not only a variety of food but with great taste, a better ambiance and a really value for money and group gatherings.
They should also have a better control of the crowd and avoid long lines on reserved dates and time.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Different varieties of foods from all over the world love the roast beef.the prawns where excellent. Great fried rice even beer for the price of the buffet and wine but not good quality taste.also had fruit shakes

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

First and second visit was not a disappointment. Great food at reasonable price. Theres a lot of food to choose from and the only problem is I'm full before I got to the desert. Will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Myself and wifey ate dinner here. I noticed several changes that were a letdown: meat selections were reduced, they don't serve lamb anymore, soda came in pet bottles and not in the dispensers, limited supply of tuna sushi, tempura and other favorites. I hope that next time we decide to eat here, they improve the menu selections.

2  Thank albert c