2,254 results
All reviews west wing the executive lounge cru steakhouse new wing resorts world grand ballroom close to the airport glass wall breakfast buffet newport mall free shuttle five star hotel mango international airport naia terminal every hour long flight
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This is NOT a price-friendly hotel. Though well contained, the hotel is not in a great area either.
But it is my most revered hotel. The lobby, the restaurants and bars, the rooftop pool, the mall and casino, not to mention the security and proximity to Terminal 3 make up for the no-thrill location. The best is the room. I stay in the executive wing top floors.
I recommend the spa and rooftop pool, where the city view is splendid. Treat yourself with their fruit platter. The fruits are fresh and succulent.
Yes, it remains one of my favorite Marriott around the world.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul-Armand C
Melvyn A, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Paul-Armand C,

It is always a pleasure to read positive reviews as yours. Great to hear that you were very pleased with our rooms and security, facilities at the roof top and the proximity of the hotel to Terminal 3.

Thank you for making the effort to share your review and we look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Just the way the hotel was , it was a pleasant surprise.. close to the airport.. beautiful rooms and the lounge and the staff all together in the hotel are excellent.. was a great stay .. didn't really eat in but went to eat in the casino just next door.. good bar with a great variety.. !!

Stayed: October 2017
Melvyn A, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Gagan C,

Thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel and staff. We are glad to hear that you had a great stay and you find the location of our hotel to your liking.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Reason Visit to Manila where i stop at Marriott Hotel resort world faboulus hotel with casio next door to hotel & golf course at rear depending which was Airport terminal you arrive its as easy a cross the road to get to this resort.

Room Tip: Ask for room viewing golf course where you will have view of pool also on east wing pool west wing pool is on the roof
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Paddo9,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed the location and facilities of our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Almost everybody that I have encountered at this hotel during my recent visit are friendly and courteous. But there is one person that is always stood up. Her name is Ronadence Magbudhi. She was the room attendant that I always see whenever I come out from my room and always greeted me and always asked me if I needed more things in my room. Now, that's a customer service. Thank you Marriott Hotel for having her around. I look forward to see her the next time. I stayed at this hotel from October 8th thru October 15th. Keep up the great job, young lady!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank aimeekoppler

Dear aimeekoppler,

On behalf of our Housekeeper Ronadence, I thank you for your great review of the hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Business trip to Manila - got an automatic upgrade which was awesome - while I had a few issues with my business center reservation, they fixed it and always gave me great service, in fact - they offered me coffee and cookies for my guests to fix the issues after we discovered my booking had only been tentative (I had called and confirmed). They recognized the mistake and when above and beyond for me. Amazing room, amazing service, their lounge is fantastic with an amazing high tea. I have stayed at many marriotts around the world, and loved most - but this is my new favorite. Cant wait to return, which is rare from a busy business trip!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Melvyn A, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Lyndsay S,

We are very honored to be considered as one of your favorite Marriott Hotel in the world.

Thank you for the complimentary review and we look forward to welcome you back on your next business trip to Manila.