2,290 results
All reviews west wing the executive lounge cru steakhouse new wing resorts world grand ballroom close to the airport glass wall breakfast buffet newport mall free shuttle mango five star hotel international airport naia terminal long flight every hour
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Just the way the hotel was , it was a pleasant surprise.. close to the airport.. beautiful rooms and the lounge and the staff all together in the hotel are excellent.. was a great stay .. didn't really eat in but went to eat in the casino just next door.. good bar with a great variety.. !!

Stayed: October 2017
Melvyn A, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Gagan C,

Thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel and staff. We are glad to hear that you had a great stay and you find the location of our hotel to your liking.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Reason Visit to Manila where i stop at Marriott Hotel resort world faboulus hotel with casio next door to hotel & golf course at rear depending which was Airport terminal you arrive its as easy a cross the road to get to this resort.

Room Tip: Ask for room viewing golf course where you will have view of pool also on east wing pool west wing pool is on the roof
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Paddo9,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed the location and facilities of our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Almost everybody that I have encountered at this hotel during my recent visit are friendly and courteous. But there is one person that is always stood up. Her name is Ronadence Magbudhi. She was the room attendant that I always see whenever I come out from my room and always greeted me and always asked me if I needed more things in my room. Now, that's a customer service. Thank you Marriott Hotel for having her around. I look forward to see her the next time. I stayed at this hotel from October 8th thru October 15th. Keep up the great job, young lady!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank aimeekoppler

Dear aimeekoppler,

On behalf of our Housekeeper Ronadence, I thank you for your great review of the hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Business trip to Manila - got an automatic upgrade which was awesome - while I had a few issues with my business center reservation, they fixed it and always gave me great service, in fact - they offered me coffee and cookies for my guests to fix the issues after we discovered my booking had only been tentative (I had called and confirmed). They recognized the mistake and when above and beyond for me. Amazing room, amazing service, their lounge is fantastic with an amazing high tea. I have stayed at many marriotts around the world, and loved most - but this is my new favorite. Cant wait to return, which is rare from a busy business trip!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Melvyn A, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Lyndsay S,

We are very honored to be considered as one of your favorite Marriott Hotel in the world.

Thank you for the complimentary review and we look forward to welcome you back on your next business trip to Manila.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This is our third time to stay at Manila Marriott Hotel for my son’s birthday celebration. Before the day of our check in, I tried using their app to check us in in advance and letting them know the time of our arrival as well request for additional toiletries and pillows for our room. Hours before our stay, a message came in notifying us that our room is ready

Upon arrival at the front desk, I am delighted by how we were welcomed and also by using the app I got a free upgrade to their newly opened West Wing.

The room we had was located at the 12th floor and facing the golf course and the Makati and BGC skyline, a first in the times that we had stayed here. The room is very spacious with a Nespresso coffee machine, my request in the app was also placed in the room such as the additional pillows and towels, They really made sure that customer’s request s granted.

The swimming pool and gym at the top floor is also a great addition to the pool and gym at the second floor. Up at the roofdeck, the skyline of the business area are more prominent with the golf course at the foreground.

Breakfast was also delightful, improvements were there and what made this stay more memorable is that when we were looking for beef tapa the cook said that it was unavailable in the spread but he took it to another level by cooking specially for us the beef tapa that we were looking forward to eat at this buffet.

Overall, the hotel definitely made this stay a very memorable one specially for the birthday celebrant.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear dbtgo,

Our sincere thanks for taking time to review your recent stay. We are very pleased to hear that we were able to make your son's birthday celebration here in Manila Marriott a memorable one.

Thank you once again for the great review and for the continued patronage. We hope to welcome you back soon.