US$106
US$94
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$45
Priceline
US$55
US$50
Agoda.com
Victoria Court Gil Puyat(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$32
Priceline
US$42
US$37
Hotels.com
US$20
2,207 results
All reviewswest wingthe executive loungecru steakhousenew wingresorts worldgrand ballroomclose to the airportbreakfast buffetnewport mallfree shuttlefive star hotelmangointernational airportnaia terminalevery hourlong flightshuttle service
Reviewed 6 October 2011

A few minutes away from the airport. This 5 star hotel is adjacent to the Resorts World casino, theaters for shows and movies, a high end mall, exclusive night clubs and restaurants at different price points. Hotel gives free wifi if you'll sign up for their free loyalty rewards card.

We requested for a king sized bed in an entry level room facing the airport. Upon checking in, they asked if 2 double beds would be ok but they'll upgrade our room to the golf course view. We accepted the upgrade. The view was great! Calm and serene. It didn't feel like we were in the city. Great for a staycation!

As with any 5 star hotel, they had a turn down service with sweet treats for each guest. They also gave more bottled water (even though we didn't ask for more) and asked if they can provide us with anything else and supplied it within seconds!

Breakfast buffet features an extensive array of dishes. If you don't want to eat a lot in the morning, you can opt to have a sandwich or quiche at the adjacent sandwich bar.

The pool is ordinary and quite small. The gym was nice and they have a salon within the hotel.

Check out was a breeze! Accommodating and very efficient.

I'll stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the golf course instead of the road / airport. More relaxing and feels like an escape from the city.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank puffy91
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I stayed at the Marriott for 2 nights in September on a business trip in an Executive Deluxe room on the Executive level. The room was very spacious with all amenities including a wonderful bathroom. Room service was outstanding with everything done quickly and minimum fuss. Bed was extremely comfortable. Free in room and lounge internet worked well. The service and staff in the Executive Lounge were outstanding (wonderful food and dinks selection) and went out of their way to be of assistance and gave excellent personalised service.
While I used the hotel transport from terminal 2 to the hotel, at PHP 1,200 one way I used the free shuttle for my return and found it a very good service. While the hotel is located out of the city centre it is close to the airport (across the road from terminal 3) there are a number of very reasonable priced and chain restaurants close by. It was a PHP 350 taxi ride to the Mall of Asia shopping centre. I will not hesitate to stay at the Marriot Manila on my next trip.

Room Tip: Pay the extra and stay on the Executive foor , you will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Gallding
Reviewed 28 September 2011

We checked in Marriott Manila for a Conference Trip. As soon as we saw their fancy bulbs and massive lobby inside, we expected we were going to have an extraordinary stay. I was checked in by staff named TJ. He painted a first impression of Marriott Manila for me. His service was impeccable, he truly helped me through the process of checking in from the front desk to my room. He was attentive to my needs, and even let us feel not only like a guest in Marriott but a guest in his "own" house, always giving us genuine warm responses instead of the usual mechanical smile and courtesy welcome we used to get from other hotels. One of our colleagues got sick one night and he even bothered to check up on him from time to time until he felt better.

If I'd stop from that man's service, I would have given this hotel an 'excellent' rating, were it not for their not so noise-proof walls and for the inept training of their Dining department.

When I got to my room, the walls of the room seem to be too thin. Some sort of loud banging occurred one night in a nearby room which actually woke me up. And the rest of the nights, I have been hearing conversation murmurs in the room beside mine.

There was a time when they brought me "fresh" teapot with lukewarm water. I politely explained to the staff that what I wanted was a fresh pot of tea -- with hot water and a new teabag. Another time, they would bring a pot of tea and try to immediately pour it into my cup -- each time I stopped them telling that the tea needs to steep for a couple of minutes before it can be poured. After I finished one pot I asked for another pot of tea. Several times I found that they had simply refilled the pot with water and not put in a fresh teabag.

I managed to get what I wanted each time. The complaint is that a place so committed to excellence should better train their staff in how to properly serve food or beverage at least.

Thanks to the front desk staff for living up to Marriott's standard in customer service but I have never had such technical complaints with Marriott before, even at the humblest of hotels. Marriott Manila- be warned- it is not just about the first impression - it is also about sustenance.

Room Tip: Garden view function room is good.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank PuiKan_Wu
Reviewed 27 September 2011

This Marriot, attached to the Resorts World Manila casino and entertainment complex, is the only new five start hotel built in Manila in the past 15 years so it is a nice alternative to the ageing Peninusla, Shangr-la, and Mandarin. Located across from Terminal 3 of the airport, it is also next to an entrance to the Skyway so getting into Makati is quite easy.

The hotel has a pretty good outdoor pool and health club and next door are plenty of shopping and dining options at Resorts World including a night club and a movie theater - plus, of course, gambling.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Gearhead85
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Stayed for 2 nights for "staycation". While I was initially peeved with their 3pm check-in time that I thought was way late, they were able to accommodate my request for a 1pm check-in. Check-in was a breeze considering all counters were occupied.

Now the room -- I don't know if I was upgraded but it was huge considering Marriott's standard. The toilet was amazing! There's a separate area for the shower and tub which gives that luxurious feel. Then it has that see through design that the entire toilet is separated from the bedroom by a glass wall. BUT, there is a mechanical blind that can of course cover your modesty. :-)

The king size bed was just perfect. What I liked is the fact that the bed has a mattress protector which gives that extra firmness. Oh, and there were 6 pillows!

Also tried the seafood Friday night buffet and it was great. Reasonably priced compared to other hotel's seafood nights.

Breakfast was just amazing. The 2 days that I was there, they were passing around fruit juice shots that were yummy. Also, I got the impression that they can do anything! They asked me if I had any requests from the juice bar and I asked for sour sop juice. This is quite tropical and most hotels would not have this. They managed to find it -- and on my breakfast the next day, they even remembered and offered it!

Small touches like remembering your name is just endearing.

Parking is free - 1 slot per room.

Will definitely go back to this hotel for another "staycation".

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the golf course view
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple