2,238 results
All reviewswest wingthe executive loungecru steakhousenew wingresorts worldgrand ballroomclose to the airportglass wallbreakfast buffetnewport mallfree shuttlefive star hotelmangointernational airportnaia terminalevery hourlong flight
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Stayed here for 2 times and i would like to stay again hotel Service is very good eg.AirPort Transfer etc...jus the fool is a bit small..but beautiful...Food is excellent...

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank fantamango
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I spent an entire month in the Philippines at a residence and decided to stay my last night at the Marriott since my flight left at 7:45 AM. I am so glad I did! As with most hotels in the PI, the staff is always very friendly, respectful, and accommodating. The room was very spacious and the entire facility was welcoming and comfortable. I had family over in the lobby to say their hellos and goodbyes. They were impressed with the area. The numerous lounge areas & bars were great for meeting & greeting friends & family that visited. I also enjoyed the closeness of the Resort World & all its amenities & restaurants. Getting to any of the 4 airports in Manila was easy and so much more convenient. I would definitely stay there again. World class Marriott.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2011

the name Marriott Hotel is synonymous with excellence in quality service. Manila Marriott Hotel is conveniently located, it is minutes away from the international airport and from the mall. me and my friends had enjoyed so much of our stay here and had no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2011

The room was nice and clean, typical of a Marriott standard room. However, they gave us a hard time when we requested an extra towel. There were only 3 towels in the room which is simply not enough for the number of people in the room (me, my husband and our 2 kids). They refused to give us an extra towel unless we authorize a credit card charge for extra towel use which they said they will credit back to our account. I find this a bit ridiculous and totally unnecesssary. We've been to Marriotts all over the world (US/Europe) and this is the only property that simply refused to give us an extra towel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank RCR120
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Pros
Very modern
Clean
Connected to resorts world and casinos
Internet in room
Nice pool and gym

Cons
Relatively expensive
Location is only convenient for airport, but with manila traffic it will take an hour to get anywhere from here

Summary
Stay here for a vegas-like experience. If you're with friends, it's easy to split this bill.

I'd recommend this property to friends.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends