US$141
  • Pool
The Legend Villas(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$48
Shaw Residenza Suites(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
US$53
Richville Hotel(Mandaluyong)
US$37
US$36
Agoda.com
Crossroads Hostel Manila(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
All reviewssm megamallfrancis squarelagoon poolfridge and microwavedining tableelectric stoveconvenient locationcable tvstaff servicethe check in processholy weekbreakfast buffetortigaspodiummanilachlorinestaycation
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We had our team building last year at BSA. It's good, the place is nice. We can cook, it has utensils. and you can really save if you book online beforehand. I am not quite sure if you can just walk-in or if there's a difference about the price, but nevertheless, staying there was pretty good. It's near SM Megamall, too! so if you forgot to buy something, it is very accessible to the supermarket of the mall. No need to worry about the traffic!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank realesfrancinejoy
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear realesfrancinejoy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope to be of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I couldn't believe that when we checked into our room that was advertised as a room with a kitchenette!!!
There is no kettle or any pots and pans to cook with.
What is the use of cooking facilities without anything to cook with.
It's a real RIP OFF because you have to pay extra every day for utensils to cook with.
Any travellers beware of this if you want to use the kitchen area .
It's not fair !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Spencer B
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Mr. Spencer,

My sincere apologies for the confusion with regards to the availability of kitchenware in the guest rooms. Due to a recent change in room set-up, pots and pans and other kitchenware/dinnerware are now made available upon request. I would like to assure you that you will still be able to enjoy these amenities as advertised. Thank you for sharing your comments and for allowing us to clarify the matter.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I have been in other hotels and this is the worst. I have called that evening after we checked out about how i lost my jacket in the room. I have talked to one on the housekeeping and he even checked it himself then told me that he already found it. Since I havent got the time to swing by and get my jacket, and it took me 3 weeks, I already called them and asked how long would they keep an item in their lost and found, then they asked me what kind of item i lost, i told them, and they said they don't have that kind of item in their records of their lost and found. i mean, what was that supposed to mean? They said they already found it then after a few weeks, they don't know where it was. They even told me that there are tendencies where the founder would safe keep the item to themselves and would not put it in their records. So, I told them to investigate and they said they would. After a week, i called again and asked for the status of the investigation and someone from the housekeeping said they still haven't found it. Then this Leo said she will update me herself after a couple of days. Since i forgot to update, I just called after a week and after talking to Leo, she said she only just talked to the coordinator so I told her to get a list of all those who walked into the room starting from the housekeeper who cleaned the room. I am just very much disappointed with this kind of procedure on how they handle their guests' lost items.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Maria Maika C,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience brought about by this occurrence. We have conducted an investigation on your missing jacket but didn't find any evidence that it has been found nor safe kept by anyone from the hotel. I was informed by the Head of Housekeeping that she was able to contact you to assist you with your concern, but you were not able to give us the name of the person who confirmed that the jacket was found. This detail could have further assisted us in our investigation process. We have reviewed the cctv cameras and inspected employee lockers but yielded negative results. We have also coached our Housekeeping Coordinator, Leo with regards to her lapses in calling you back for updates. Rest assured that we shall review our procedures further for improvement. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope to be of service to your again in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

My parents usually stay at this hotel when they go on vacation. However, my husband, daughter and I stayed here for the first time on Jan 17-20 again on Feb 1-5. Here's our overview of the hotel...

PROS
*Location!!! It's across Mega Mall and we usually go here often while in Manila and since it's just a walking distance, this was a major plus!!
*Front desk staff were amazing. My mom left her jacket in the lobby when we had a late check in. They located it after a day.
* Dining room staff were incredible. We were always greeted with a smile. Food was good.
* Room was spacious and had a kitchenette so if you decide to prepare something small, it's perfect!

CONS
* Reservation - we needed 2 rooms on the same floor for easy access between my family and my parents. This didn't happen on both bookings. Very disappointing and frustrating. We had to go to the main floor and meet a family member each time we want to go to their room.
* The first room we had had a amazing view of the city. However, the window was so disgusting that we couldn't take a good picture of the view. The glass was filthy with random finger and hand prints. You would think that housekeeping would clean the glass especially with a view like this.
* Internet is horrible. Multiple times we had to call someone to have a look.
* Second room - AC broke and was only blowing warm air. We informed the front desk and left for the day. PRO: fixed upon our return.
* HOUSEKEEPING- we never saw them during our first stay. We aren't high maintenance but do need to have toilet paper and an extra towel replenished and had to call for those. Second stay, we opt out of cleaning as my daughter and I were sick.

Anyway, given the location my parents will probably book here again. My family on the other hand will not expect too much since we travel with them.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Annabel L
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Annabel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your views with regards to your recent stay with us. We appreciate the positive comments and we commit to resolving the areas for improvement. The issues mentioned has been discussed with the department heads concerned for appropriate action items.

We hope you'll give us another chance to be of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Very close to everything. Fantastic. I also love the breakfast. Always crave for Filipino food. People are extremely nice and helpful. Recommend this place to anyone. I didn’t get the chance to go for a swim. But there’s always next time. Very convenient.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear Crystal A,

Thank you for sharing your positive comments about our hotel. I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to see you again soon.