The Legend Villas(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Richville Hotel(Mandaluyong)
US$38
US$37
Agoda.com
Shaw Residenza Suites(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
US$41
  • Pool
Rio Suites(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$25
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$138
Crossroads Hostel Manila(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
870 Hostel(Mandaluyong)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssm megamallfrancis squarelagoon poolfridge and microwaveortigas areadining tableelectric stoveconvenient locationthe check in processcable tvholy weekaccommodating staffbreakfast buffetpodiummanilastaycationchlorine
Reviewed 8 November 2012

It's new and its right across Megamall. So another location advantage. Great view of the city from the bridge connecting two towers. Breakfast?Forget about it! Does the management thinks that those who checked-in were all locals that they have "danggit" for the breakfast?

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank ONEROSSCOLLADO
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Currently staying in this cond hotel. It's pretty new and they actually consider this place to be a 5 star. I've stayed in a lot of 5 star hotels in many countries both in Asia and Europe and this one still has a very long way to go to be considered a 5 star hotel. It is not that I am expecting that they should have the same standard I am accustomed to BUT they should have at least a certain standard as to what a 5 star condo hotel should be like.

The room is quite alright. It was clean when we checked in. The bathroom is small to think that this is a two bedroom suite/unit but that's fine. My family and I can live with that. Housekeeping is well... what can I say.... our room wasn't cleaned properly on the second day, towels were just lying on the couch, kitchen utensils were placed on a huge towel as if it was just placed there because one was in a hurry to leave the premise and they didn't even bother cleaning the bathroom and there were no complimentary soap, shampoo and toothbrush. I asked them if it is their standard procedure and they told me that they usually replaced whichever is used. It would be a crime to say that our room was "spotlessly clean" when we came back. Not truly impressive. I called the reception and told them about this, they were quick to offer their apologies and asked if they could clean the room again but I said 'no' and told them that I want it properly cleaned next time... so we will see if they will. Then there came a huge surprise past midnight while my brother, his wife and I were having few drinks in the living room. We saw a cockroach freely running around. We laughed about it and called the front desk. I never expected to see something like that in a 5 star hotel/condotel. I've always stayed in 5 star hotels whenever I'm on holiday and this is the first time that I have experienced such a thing. I've known from before the negative reviews about this place but I wanted to give this place justice that's why I decided to stay here. Sadly, I am deeply disappointed.

So my advise to you, if you are going to Ortigas on a holiday... try to stay away from this place as much as possible. It is not worth the money. There are other nicer place out there which isn't far from the shopping centers.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank gotei13
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Its quite upsetting when the hotel has such poor service. Though its location was perfect (if you wanted to shop) and your own personal router, everything else was poor. The single beds are hard and tiny, towels seemed not so new and were also tiny, toilet paper was literally paper, and to top it all off, the entire hotel only had ONE bellboy. They also required a P150 payment for overnight parking. Upsetting weekend!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SunsetLover0330
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We booked a night here for a quick side trip to Manila. Great location - you cross the street and you are at SM MegaMall and Robinson's Galleria is within walking distance (if you are used to walking). When we were there, I think it was still the hotel's "soft opening" because although most of the facilities were in working condition, there were still a lot of workers doing construction inside the building. They have 2 pools - one on each side of the building (but on the same floor). One is meant to be a "serious" lap pool and the other is more "decorative" with plants and some landscaping around it. We didn't test either one, but they looked good; better than most indoor pools I've seen. Our reservation included free breakfast and their dining area was on the top floor - great view, but not so great food. Maybe because there were not a lot of guests at that time but the food offerings at their breakfast buffet were limited. They had rice, boiled eggs, luncheon meat, longganisa for the main meal, and offered some breakfast pastries on the side. Instant coffee sachets and tea were available for hot drinks and a carafe of cold mango juice was the only option for a cold drink. We reserved a studio-type room and it had a dining nook (table with chairs and place settings), a refrigerator, a stove, kitchen sink and the cabinets had cooking utensils. The bathroom water pressure was awesome! They provided basic toiletries - soap and shampoo in sachets and even toothbrushes. They also had those thin slip-on bedroom slippers for guests to use (or take home). Yes, they looked like an IKEA showroom, as another reviewer has mentioned, but the furniture served their purpose. Each unit had their own wi-fi router so we were very satisfied with their signal in the room. (It was very difficult to get a wi-fi signal in their lobby!) Everything was fine, until I saw 2 cockroaches exploring our room!!! When I became aware of the two (and after I killed both!), that's when I started checking corners and underneath furniture - and discovered a third already-dead one. So disappointing. The staff member who checked the room before we left the next day was appropriately apologetic, but the damage to their image was done. However, I am hopeful that when they do finish the work on the hotel, they will be able to exterminate more effectively. I am willing to stay there again to give them a second chance because the location is awesome and their facilities are better than others. If those cockroaches didn't make an appearance, I would've given them a higher rating. Btw, they ask for a deposit for incidentals upon check-in. I don't remember if they required cash or if it was our choice to provide cash, but they promptly refunded it upon check out.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wat3v3r
Reviewed 4 September 2012

During my stay last August 2012.It was so horrible staff that I encounter. Some on named "TON OR TONZ" of the receptionist was badly not recognized my presence and took my patience for almost 30 minutes waiting!
Although the room was great.They should hire good people!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple