All reviews budget hotel mobile app front desk burger joint additional pillows medical center eleven store ceiling fan great shower the ground floor convenient store small room wifi speed complimentary bottled water short stay comfortable bed water pressure
Reviewed 13 February 2018

For me this is the most convenient hotel that I stayed so far, lots of food establishment, safe, accessible. what can you ask for? just check their prices from time to time. Overall, I recommend this and will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jainzer P, General Manager at Red Planet Manila Amorsolo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear donggie,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Manila Amorsolo!

Thank you for your kind review on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and will definitely continue to work towards creating exceptional stay experiences for all our guests.

Once again, your feedback is appreciated by my team and thank you for your gracious recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Smiling faces will warmly greet you! Located at the heart of Makati City and convenient to any destination. Food outlets are located in just a few meters from the hotel. The hotel desk will assist you on your transportation needs.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Emie P,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Manila Amorsolo!

Thank you for your encouraging review, we are extremely happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay experience with us!

Your kind words have been shared with all our team members as this will encourage us to continue creating exceptional stay experiences for our guests.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back for an even better stay soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Excellent service and very clean hotel; strategic location; competitive room rate;
very courteous staff; personnel willing to take extra steps to accommodate guests special requests;
Wish list: better quality towels, toiletries, and perhaps a couch or chair in the rooms

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear U7752MMmariaa,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Manila Amorsolo! Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with us.

I am extremely heartened by your kind words about our room, location and service. Your comfort and convenience are of utmost importance to us and your feedback will serve as an encouragement for us to continue creating exceptional stay experiences for our guests. Your wish list was discussed with my team, rest assured that we will look in to ways for further improve our facilities.

Thank you for your generous feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I was on a business trip and the hotel location was really convenient. It was a 5-10 min walking distance from our training venue and fast food outlets.
I really appreciate the hotel staff who were always approachable and ready to assist anytime. I'm glad they were all smiles too.
I loved the cleanliness of the room, though I do have some suggestions. I hope for your twin rooms, you can provide 2 small wardrobe cabinets too. It would be a lot more convenient than a clothing rack with 4 clothing hangers, esp for guests who do not initially know each other but had to share a room during a business trip. I hope you can provide 2 bedside tables too (for the same reason I mentioned above).

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Josef Shasa L,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Manila Amorsolo! I am extremely heartened to receive your generous comments on your recent stay with us.

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed our room and also found our hotel conveniently located. We are also delighted to hear that you received hospitable service from my team. Knowing that you enjoyed a comfortable experience with us is an achievement for us and serves as a motivation for us to continue creating enjoyable stay experiences for all our guests. I do appreciate your suggestion and rest assured that we will look into it.

Once again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I checked in for just a night only to sleep and rest. The room is very clean. The sheets are soft. Very quiet room though in the morning I heard some repair maybe on the higher floor. The water pressure is very good though the drain had a hard time coping up with the amount of water. Just a suggestion: maybe they can keep a channel list even in a laminated sheet of paper just to help the guest specially for those like me who came just to sleep, relax and watch TV. Very convenient because the parking is accessible. Just be careful on the traffic that awaits you outside the hotel. Very convenient also to have 7-Eleven within the building to buy your chips. Coming back? Definitely! I am in Manila every month for my days off and it’s really worth to stay here just to have my ME time, get good sleep and relaxing time.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Jainzer P, General Manager at Red Planet Manila Amorsolo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear HRHocson,

Thank you for your recent visit to Red Planet Manila Amorsolo and for taking the time to share your most detailed and wonderful feedback with photo.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your generous compliments, we are happy indeed that you were able to enjoy all the creature comforts our hotel has to offer. We took note of your suggestion, rest assured that we will look into it.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Red Planet Manila Amorsolo in the not so distant future.