1,760 results
All reviews john paul spice cake rooftop restaurant duty manager special thanks century mall makati skyline top floor breakfast buffet deluxe room enjoyed my stay front office makati area firefly angel mina roofdeck
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in the heart of makati. The service was excellent. The accommodated a late checkin and and early departure. They always helped us in the morning to get a lift taxi. They always opened the door, asked how we were, the room was cleaned well every day. I can’t say enough about how nice the service was. The pool is at top of hotel and has a grEat view. The breakfast buffet was good. We used room service twice both times the food cane quickly and was hot and tasty. Excellent hotel. I will use them again when visiting Manila.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank G D
Duty M, General Manager at City Garden Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your topnotch review for City Garden GRAND Hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our services and facilities with our prime location working well too for you. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Want to watch the Makati Skyline while Chilling? An astonishing view is waiting for you! Firefly Roofdeck is one of the best places to chill in Makati City. It has an overlooking and a gorgeous view of Makati, very picturesque and awe-inspiring.

Firefly Roofdeck is located at the 32nd Floor of City Garden Hotel, Poblacion, Makati City. Aside from a beautiful view from the top, they also have different cocktails and finger food that you can enjoy. And you must try to chill here during night to watch the city lights of Makati and Metro Manila.

The best things we have tonight are their finger food and margarita. We ordered their chicken fingers and frenchfries and best pair for our Mango Berry Daquiri, Banana Margarita and Maragarita. Very affordable and satisfying.

I am happy to mention as well that Mr. Mar Fabula, my newest favorite in Firefly, he is very friendly and accommodating. He is also attentive and efficient. Very nice person and easy to get along with his guests. Keep it up!

I really enjoyed the night with my friends. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Jayvee A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your five star review for City Garden GRAND Hotel following your recent stay. We truly appreciate your good words for Firefly Roof Deck bar, a sure favorite place to "chill atop the city" nowadays among our guests and among locals owing to the majestic view of the city scape. I will definitely share your words of appreciation with Mar for his hospitality and great service. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel you dont have to dissapoint. Hotel is very clean and stuff are amazing! They can help you about everything and they listen to our needs. We stayed two nights and had very good time. There is nice "hotel gym" also in this hotel. Our flight was late on evening and they let us stay to 1600pm for free off charge and that was nice surprise. There is nice restaurant and poolside on rooftop. there you got amazing view to manila city.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dreamer680998
Duty M, General Manager at City Garden Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your overall positive rating for City Garden GRAND Hotel. We are very pleased to learn that our services and facilities did not disappoint. We also appreciate your recognition of staff hospitality which resulted to no less than a great stay. We look forward to your next visit soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I am staying in this hotel for almost 2 months and i am really amazed with the staffs. They are really accomodating and friendly. It's the main reason why me and my boss dont transfer to another hotel. Especially the wonderful Angel who is really an asset in the hotel. This should be a 5 star hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Ferdinand V

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking a moment to share your feedback following your recent stay in City Garden GRAND Hotel. It has been a privilege to have been your host for 2 months and to receive such awe inspiring review is indeed very rewarding for the whole team. I couldn't agree with you more that Angel is an asset to our organization and I will share your very kind words for her. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience during our first visit in this hotel. We had our breakfast buffet at the Spice and the staffs Regie, Charles, Nico, JR, Berbard, Kent, Den and Eli were very accommodating. I requested for a little surprise for my mom and they did not hesitate to respond to my request they made this cute little cake on a plate with the bday greetings and a candle. Regie spent time for us to see their pool and the amazing view on top of the hotel and took photos. We had also complimentary shake juices. Food is great and the ambiance of the restaurant is very nice and classy. Definitely i will recommend this hotel and will be back soon. Thank you City Garden Grand Hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank robemel S
Duty M, General Manager at City Garden Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Cheers to your topnotch review for City Garden GRAND Hotel following your recent stay. I am thrilled knowing that your first ever visit in our hotel turned out to be a wonderful birthday celebration for your mom owing to staff hospitality particularly from the staff names mentioned. We are honored that you find our hotel worth endorsing following the experience. We look forward to having you back in the near future.