1,302 results
All reviews glorietta mall oz bar ihg member direct access pool deck the executive lounge breakfast buffet the ground floor rooftop bar business trip shopping area green belt definitely stay here again business hotel checking in metro manila business district
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Was here for business. 2 nights stay.
Location of hotel is convenient. Shopping center with choices of food right next to it. More choices nearby within easy walking distance.

Room is comfortable and clean with all necessities well thought of for the convenience of the guest.

Most of all, I really appreciate the fantastic service attitude of the hotel staff.
I enjoyed my short stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati.

1  Thank weiyanglee
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I spent a good time in this hotel, what I like is everything nearby me. Restaurants, Shopping mall, and Cinema.

I do recommend the hotel as the staff were very friendly
Food was nice,
Rooms were clean remarkably
I never forget the nice moments I spent
and I am planning to visit the same hotel next July 2017

Room tip: I like high floor as it gives a good view.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank mubarak646
HISuitesMakati, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback on TripAdvisor website following your recent stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati.

We appreciate your kind commendation towards our location, service, dining offers and amenities. It is sincerely a delight to read your positive impression towards our property!

Our team is excited to provide you another great stay!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This is my third stay at this hotel for business, with my current stay totalling eleven nights.

Having only made it to night three, I am ready to check out. It's been a horror show since I checked in on Monday.

While the staff are friendly enough, the service and amenities are woeful.

The hotel is clearly fully occupied, because it can take up to 15 minutes to get a lift at peak times.

At breakfast this morning, the wait staff decided to clear my plates and give my table to another guest while I was up getting more to eat. Only to come back and be told that I would have to find another table. This was on top of waiting to be seated in the first place and seeing other guests arrive after me be seated first.
First time that has ever happened...

Having used the gym and then wondering why I never saw anybody in the pool, I can now understand why. It's freezing cold! Even after going for a run, it was still uncomfortably cold.

Regarding the rooms, the beds are too hard and the bath too high. I don't know how anyone with even the slightest mobility issues can get in and out of the bath. It's flat out a safety hazard.

The tv channel selections are terrible for a business hotel. No western news channels, if you can believe that.

The only thing this place has going for it is the location.

I would check out today if the other hotels in the area were not also booked out.

There has to be better options in Makati, and when I return to the Philippines I will be sure to try them. I won't be returning to this dump.

2  Thank Russell2374
HISuitesMakati, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is with deep regret for the whole team to learn that your recent visit at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati is not reflective of the high level of service that we usually pride ourselves with.

We are sorry for the untoward incident that you experienced during breakfast at Flavors Restaurant. The team and the management understand your disappointment and there is no excuse for our shortfall. The management would like to assure you that the issue that you brought up in your review is an isolated case. Your feedback will serve as a learning for the whole team to further improve our staff training and to better manage our restaurant, especially during peak periods.

We would also like to take this opportunity to note that Western news channels are available in our rooms. A channel listing can be found in the Directory of Services, placed in the work desk.

Further in to your review, these issues that you mentioned will be carefully reviewed by the management for consideration.

We hope that you would grant us an opportunity to correct our mistakes and redeem ourselves by providing you with a better lodging experience at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati.

Should there be anything that you wish to address further, please do not hesitate to e-mail hisuites.makati@ihg.com.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

What surprises me is they welcome by calling your name! Check in and check out process the fastest I have ever seen! Always friendly reception desk staff. For an impatient business traveller like me this is one of the best places I would recommend.
Well done HInnM!

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank 192manun

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for writing us a review on TripAdvisor following your recent visit to Holiday Inn & Suites Makati.

It feels rewarding for the whole team to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us because of our service. It's our pleasure to be of service to you and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I was greeted with smiles at the entrance of the hotel and the bellboy insisted with the luggage even though i rejected his offer as I could handle it myself.
Upon arriving at Lobby level, again there was people greeting you and always ready to assist in whatever ways they can. Checking in was very smooth and while I was aware that the check in time was 1400hrs, i arrived at 1230hrs and was given a room with no fuss.
Room was awesome and I was given a double bed even though the front desk staff first mentioned that the hotel was running on high occupancy and a DBL bed would be subjected to availability.
I was in the hotel to attend a roadshow and staffs were very much all prepared to assist us at level 5, all on standby outside the meeting rooms. Wifi in the hotel was fast and easy to connect.
The only regret was that my stay at the HIA Makati was only for 1 night. I'd love to come back here again given a chance!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank gwenned
HISuitesMakati, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati.

It feels rewarding for the whole team to learn that you had a wonderful stay in our hotel due to our service and amenities. Your kind words certainly serve as a motivation for us to strive harder in achieving our goal of providing our guests with an outstanding lodging experience.

We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future!