2,480 results
All reviewssalon de ningspices restaurantfax machinehalo halogrand lobbylobby restaurantbreakfast buffetstar hotelturn down servicebeautiful hotelclub floorpool area isbusiness tripayala trianglesuperior roomfitness centerbusiness district
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed there during the WEF 2014 event and I was really satisfied with everything this hotel had to offer. Rooms are spacious, staff very professional and helpful. The lobby is a blissfull place to spend at evening dining while listening to live music. The pool area was peaceful and the pool super clean and perfect for laps. The breakfast had a wide variety of options to choose from. I also loved their pride in there heritage and brand. A perfect 5/5 from my point of view.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Peninsula_PMN, General Manager at The Peninsula Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Dear Nartlambaz

Thank you for your lovely review of our property. We truly appreciate feedback such as yours as it motivates us all to continue to delight our guests and provide consistent quality service and excellence in hospitality. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Manila!

Reviewed 3 August 2015

I've had the privilege of experiencing some of the biggest names in hospitality which includes Four Seasons, Jumeirah, Ritz Carlton, Raffles, Schweizerhof, St. Regis, Conrad etc but The Peninsula Manila gave me a different feeling. It's beautiful and very different from the names I mentioned above. They stunned me with their welcome reception. I would say I've never experienced something similar in my life. And so I insist, hotels should welcome guests in their own language! This hotel has a 'Signature', something that makes them outstanding from other properties. The lobby itself is a delight where afternoon tea is served in the backdrop of classical music played from an open balcony, a few of those tracks I listen on Abu Dhabi Classic FM while commuting to and from work here. I had a bowl of traditional Halo Halo during the afternoon tea, the best ever! This is in a great location and they have a private roof top helipad, making it ideal for celebrity guests. The rooms are spacious and contemporary, doesn't look and feel like they are in business for nearly 40 years! It's the people who makes the difference. We do not say 'let's go for a 20th Century Fox' movie or 'let's go for a Paramount Pictures' movie', we say 'there's a James Cameron movie' or 'let's go for a Steven Spielberg movie'! People are more important than the banner and you can feel this when you are welcomed here! This is truly the Finest!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Dear Inasu C

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Peninsula Manila and for sharing your glowing review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you were very impressed by the service quality of our staff members. We hope to continue to always exceed your expectations in this way.

We are extremely grateful for your kind and motivating feedback, and are honoured to receive such high praises from you. Please rest assured that your special comments about the hotel have been shared with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for recognising their efforts.

Thank you once again for choosing The Peninsula for your stay, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

I had a very comfortable 4 night stay at this hotel and find it difficult to fault...so I won't! The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the staff are extremely welcoming and helpful. There is a lovely outdoor pool and spa where I had one of the best massages ever.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Dear Smatty68

Thank you for your recent stay at The Peninsula Manila. We are delighted that you were pleased with the whole experience and interactions with our hotel staff. At The Peninsula, it is the personal relationships we establish with our guests that we value most. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

The hotel has a good location with malls and shops nearby. The hotel is big and has an elegant theme to it, the service is very good as well as the food. The rooms are big enough and comfortable beds and has a nice bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sametty

Dear Sametty

First of all, we thank you for choosing The Peninsula for your stay in Manila. It was our pleasure to welcome you as part of our Peninsula family. We always strive to offer friendly and efficient service, and I’m glad to read that your visit was enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

it was an experience out of an old movie. an orchestra in the evening. old colonial style rooms are a nice touch. it's a great contrast from the rest of metro manila and other modern hotels. great service and a brilliant location.

Room Tip: old world charm.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Kusal P

Dear Kusal P

Thank you for chosing The Peninsula for your stay in Manila and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We are happy that you enjoy the old world charm offered by the hotel, especially the The Lobby atmosphere in the evenings with the live orchestra.

I was delighted to read that we have succeeded in creating a memorable stay for you and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.