“Awesome Gyros Food Platter”
Review of Cafe Mediterranean

Cafe Mediterranean
Ranked #159 of 1,590 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

It was our second time to dine here, since my husband really love mediterrean cuisine. The ambiance of this restaurant is really nice, i love their interiors and fixtures. We ordered the Gyros food platter with pita breas which is very awesome and tasted real good, i love the chicken, the fish and the beef as well as the side dishes that its has like my all time favorite hummus, and eggplants and zuccini salad. Their sauce is really nice. We also ordered Moussaka which eggplant and it also tasted really good. We also brought home a chilI sauce which bonifacio's revenge the chili sauce is really nice and extra hot but for the spicy lovers out there the bonifacio's revenge will be a typical hot sauce for you. The waiters are nice and very accomodating and courteous. Would definitely recommend this place their serving is also huge. :)

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Situated in an oldish, quite grubby mall. Don't let that stop you. We really appreciated the food here. Its like a typical local place in many a middle eastern/ Mediterranean town. Hummus, gyro, pickles, relishes, kebabs and so on. We definitely would be regulars here.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Of course its a matter of personal taste, but the Lentil Burger I ordered is not for me. The taste and texture of the patty did not really do it for me. I am sure that the other diners enjoyed their food and some of the dishes looked interesting but sad to say, i will not be going back.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

My wife and I had seen this restaurant at the Power Plant for some time but had tried it, maybe because it was always crowded....but then one day we decided to try it....and not we know why it is always crowded. Great place, great food, great price....just great. Liked the variety on their menu and the service too.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

First time to try this Mediterranean resto and we enjoyed it. The hummus is so delicious and we end up ordering more.

We are happy that they have vegetarian options and I hope that they keep it. Very happy with our first dine in experience and will be back again soon.