Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites
Good 3.5/5
I'M Hotel(Makati)
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Dont mind staying in Isabelle if I am travelling by myself, but won't stay here with my family.
There is only 1 lift and many times it not working.
20 mins walk to Makati. With 4 kids, its hard to take public transport.
The rooms are dark, small..

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

it a very bad dirty hotel.
The Reception is unfriendly and it seems to be a desaster if you want to check in.
Dont go there. there are better hotels around.
Kant recomand at all.
Bad Service, loude ac and bath used and bad mainananced

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank dodyFRA
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Stayed here for one night only. Just to get a good sleep before flying out again. We arrived at around 4 am from Banaue via night bus and was welcomed by a grumpy receptionist ( maybe she was tired too) and was told that the earliest check in was 5:30 am as she then proceeded to chat with her companion and ignore us :(

Free wifi is only at the lobby. Have to pay more to get it in the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

For the price, it was OK for staying one night. The room was basic, but clean. Hot water in shower.

But the worst service weve experienced so far in the phillipines. Sour staff all over.

Free wifi only in reception. Had to pay extra for wifi in the room.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I stayed here a couple times in Oct. and this hotel is not for the high maintenance traveler. The rooms were clean but there were a few roaches (we're talkin the Philippines here). If you want your room made up just leave your key as you go out and it will be done. Breakfast was fine but I went up to dining room on 10th floor. I don't know who booked Anneth B.'s room but I stayed next door to her on Oct. 30 and paid about $20 US. I had a friend visit and the front desk just rang to make sure it was OK. One time was about 2 AM. Not a luxury hotel but fine for savvy budget traveler. I just went to lobby and got free wi-fi.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo