US$159
US$135
US$124
US$135
US$117
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Alejandra Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$28
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
The Suez Serviced Studios Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my friend, the service is really excellent...24 hr. front desk, housekeeping staff, even security staff all are very friendly and helpful. Location of this is very gud, away from noisy Burgos street but very near only 5 minutes walking...all food outlets and pharmacy is very close..i will book this for all my upcoming trips to makati...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I only stayed one night here but the staff were friendly and helpful.
I ended up with a double room and it would have been perfect for two people: tv, wardrobe, chairs and table, kitchenette with fridge and cupboards (as well as the bathroom).
The location is great because there are plenty of places nearby to go out to at night, and it's not too far from the centre of Makati if you take a taxi (it's about a 30 minute walk). The down side of the location is the noise: heavy, noisy traffic could be easily heard from my room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Chiquita_999
Reviewed 4 January 2014

the hotel was okay really just for a place to stay. at our first night it there were problems insects, towels, bed, aircons. the second night they had fixed it. the breakfast was okay (just don't order longganisa - order bacon instead) about the location the hotel was beside residential place so leaving your valuable things in the hotel is a bad idea the security is somewhat unreliable. but most of all our stay was good and accommodating. A little upgrade won't hurt .

Room Tip: Plainly for a place to stay
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank fayblife
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I would like to say there was something good about this hotel but really saying anything nice would be a stretch from the truth.

Rooms are old and worn out, dirty, sticky, look like some old man has been living in them for years.

Air conditioners are super old and super noisy and hardly work, we had to get moved to a new room because the first one we got into the air didn't work, but we only found in our second room that with it on we couldn't sleep.

Beds are horrid! they feel like a really fat giant has spent the last ten years in them. Worn out in the middle and small, honestly their double is a single.

Elevators take forever, breakfast isn't worth having, the bathrooms are stinky, The list goes on...

Unless you are looking to stay uncomfortably on the cheap, I really would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms... But get something up high if you wanna sleep
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
IsabelleRoyaleHotel, Manager at Isabelle Royale Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. My staff and I reviewed each of your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve each issue. In addition, we are re-evaluating our inspection processes to ensure these type of issues do not occur in the future. Again, we are sorry that your experience with Isabelle Royale Makati was not a good one. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

wow must be something about the isabelle I like maybe its the friendly staff or the jovial manager ha ha maybe its just because the location is good far enough away from the night life but close enough to walk to banks atm machines are all handily located jeepneys are just outside the door in my last review I said about the endemic problem in phills ie warm hot bread for toast how happy I was this time to have real toast for my breakfast still one problem no strawberry jam ha ha all in all a nice pleasant place to stay

Room Tip: choose a room with a balcony higher up in the hotel its quieter there
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo