All reviews foot massage boutique hotel day bed lovely boutique small hotel l'occitane toiletries busy intersection walking distance hotel management pleasant stay greenbelt mall definitely stay here again upon check suite landmark shopping manila
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

We spent our holiday here and we booked a suite. It exceeded our expectations. The interior was elegant , classic , and spacious . The bed was comfy and large. I love the green bathtub so European .. The lobby of this hotel is lovely .. We will surely be back to Hotel Celeste !

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Hotel is ordinary from the outside, but absolutely different inside.
Great rooms and all individually designed.
Was disappointed that we were picked up 90 minutes late from the airport though. Staff weren't to bothered by this, a little disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

This little hotel was quite easy to get to from the airport and centrally located to the makati business district. Arrived at 3:30am. Reception initially could not find my booking but we found a room which was comfortable and well laid out. Bathrooms were small but clean and tidy. Beds were comfortable and clean. This is a lovely little hotel where staff really tried to ensure your every need was catered for. Not the Shangri-la but excellent little hotel for the business visitor when in makati Philippines.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2015

The location of the hotel is superb, the room is quite spacious and beautifully decorated. The amenities in the bathroom are really nice, brand of L'occitane. However, the real disappointment is the restaurant. Breakfast is really bad, with very limited choices and food that is not international. In addition, that the chef preparing the eggs did not have hygiene standards. We always had to go out to eat, even for breakfast.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are better in order not to hear the noise of the street, as the hotel is located on an intersection.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2015

I stayed here for 3 nights in a king bed room on a high floor in the corner.The furnishings were exquisite and the attention to detail was truly superb.Imagine a hotel where the elevators are so beautifully designed that you find any excuse to "take a ride".
I went for lunch in their in-house Italian restaurant because it was raining like crazy and I didn't want to go out in it;anyway,the food was so incredible that I then had dinner there and the same thing the next day,wow!The staff arranged for a taxi to the airport and again it was raining so they had the taxi back up to the entrance and basically stop in the reception,amazing service from beginning to end including sending out my clothes to be washed and charging less than if I went to wash them myself in a self service place.The breakfast was served just off the lobby in their small coffee shop and it was perfectly prepared including excellent coffee.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo