“Nachos Grande and Chicken 😍”
Review of Gringo

Gringo
Ranked #205 of 1,565 Restaurants in Makati
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We had a team dinner last night at Gringo. One of our colleagues had a surprise birthday greeting also from the staff. The place is nice. The crew welcomes guest upon entrance. We ordered their specialty chicken, nacho grande, mashed potato, baby back ribs but the best is their chicken. Reasonable price. They got good music playlist too.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love the ribs though nothing special. Chicken is also just like other chicken. They have salads and nachos. They should have put more toppings at the nachos. I ordered the food for take out. The place is jam packed especially during dinner. If you want to have a table ready be sure to reserve it.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We had our lunch there and we really enjoyed their baby back ribs and half chicken grill and complemented by different sidings like, garlic rice, macaroni salad, mashed potato, corn etc. the staff are very accommodating and very attentive. The place is usually packed with customers, so I suggest, visit them before lunch or early dinner. I highly recommend the place except, parking is limited.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The resto gives a cozy vibe. It is centrally located in Legazpi Village in Makati.

What I love about their food is they are prepared healthier, like the baked chicken. I take them with the baked squash and baked cassava.
My husband on the other hand enjoys his baby back ribs.
The food tastes yum and the price is just right.

They also deliver for free within the Legazpi Village area.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Love the nachos, ribs, chicken and everything!!! This is the place to go. Love he tangy taste on every dish. Will always go back. You guys have this amiga's heart!!!