“A nice visit”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #33 of 118 Restaurants in Auburn
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Auburn is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Craving some "real" fast food on a trip through NY on I-90, we headed off the interstate and found this Panera Bread after a search on our GPS. We found this location to be a comfortable place to rest from driving and enjoy some good food. Being from Canada we don't get much of a chance to visit Panera Bread. We like it how they find you at your table and bring you your food. My daughter, who was vegetarian found that she could get something filling to eat. That is just not possible on the interstate.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Panera the market sewed up on feel good atmosphere. The are expensive for their portion sizes but this particular Panera has good food as a whole. Nights aren't as accomodating as day shifts I have noticed

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Went there several times since it opened. Now the service is getting lazy and screwing up orders. The tables are not adequately wiped down. I like ordering online and by kiosk, but I don't like telling people "not what I ordered". Then I have to chase down cups and silverware. The portion sizes are too big even if you order half sizes. They are a healthier alternative but be sure to sit near the bathroom because sometimes bowel upset is a side effect of eating healthier.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I stopped in just before Christmas for a coffee on my way home,pleasant counter help,went to pay my bill and the young lady said"Merry Christmas" no charge,Made my day,Stop in, you"ll like it.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Of all the coffee shops and related restaurants like Panera Bread they by far the best. Quality food and reasonably priced with super friendly staff