We stopped for the night on a long journey west to east. Arrived in the evening and checked out next morning. Our room though small was well laid out and clean and pleasant. The bathroom was large, clean and had good toiletries. We asked for dinner recommendations and received a comprehensive list of restaurants. We slept well after a nice walk to dinner and then a stroll down a main street capped off with a stop at a good pub. We would stay again. Independent businesses provide a vibe the chains can't. We could have stayed elsewhere but were glad we chose this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn at the Finger Lakes Hotel in Auburn offers lodging and accommodations for vacations and getaways in the Finger Lakes wine region of New York. The Finger Lakes region is known for its distinctive wineries and the Inn at the Finger Lakes is located near many - all found along the Cayuga and Seneca Wine Trails. We are near historical, cultural and recreational points of interest including Skaneateles Lake, Owasco Lake, Harriet Tubman House and William Seward House. Visitors can shop til they drop at Bass Pro Shop, MacKenzie-Child's Pottery, Waterloo Premium Outlets, Carousel Mall, Macys and Marshalls as well as a variety of local antique shops and farmers markets that offer a unique and varied shopping experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn at the Finger Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Finger Lakes Hotel Auburn
- Finger Lakes Hotel
- Hotel At The Finger Lakes