“My wife says the food is good.”
Review of Max's Restaurant

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Telephone + 63 43 288 1145
Description: Telephone + 63 43 288 1145
Reviewed 4 September 2016

Bought Chop Suey there for my wife. The items I wanted were not available. Fast service and clean atmosphere. Should have tried the spicy chicken.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

This restaurant always has available tables as it is almost always empty. This is a good thing though since you don't have to wait long to have your orders served!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Very friendly staff BUT not very good food they took a long time to make the food And bad small menue All in All NOT Good I would not go there Again if there were other posibilities

Reviewed 22 May 2015

No other good restaurants in Calapan... I don't know but I was so hungry and could not wait to eat and this is the only place which I was sure the food could satisfy my appetite.

The airconditioning unit was not working well or it was just too hot and humid...Nevertheless, the food was really good.

1  Thank madeang
Reviewed 15 March 2015

We dropped into Max's for dinner for a break from looking after our Mother in the hospital. The menu was varied with lots of filipino dishes. They are famous for their fried chicken. I had the clubhouse sandwich with chips. It was very delicious I would heartily recommend it. Other members of our party had the pancit canton which they enjoyed immensely.Their cake roll desserts are to die for and can be bought in a bundle for take home.

1  Thank bandrewes1