“Good food, atmosphere and prices.”
Review of Cafe Del Jardin

Cafe Del Jardin
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Calapan
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Visited here several times for good food and coffee. Safe for foreigners to eat there. I highly recommend the cheese cake.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

My wife and I went there for an early dinner and coffee. The atmosphere is great the wait staff is great the menu choices were many. Only disappointment was the food was only ok. I had a crispy chicken sandwich and was told it would have mayonnaise. I got Filipino style mayo with banana ketchup mix other than that the sandwich was great. Got the fish fillet appetizer that was tasty also but no tartar sauce, again Filipino mayo with banana ketchup mix. We got beef lasagna looked great tasted mediocre. The coffees were great. Highly recommend them. If this place had great food then it would have it all.