All reviews cheap price comfortable bed clean hotel small hotel brenda noise peru luxury receptionist cab huanchaco
Reviewed 26 February 2018

The hotel experience was amazing, the room was really clean, the bed was comfy, but the best of all was the staff's friendliness. The breakfast was great. Due hotel is not located near a principal avenue, so I recommend ordering a cab.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
DUE_Hotel, Gerente at Due, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for sharing your kind comments and please the service offered by our staff. With pleasure synonymous with your words in our meetings. Again, thank you very much and we hope to receive you very soon to offer you a renewal in this experience, your home!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I go often to PERU for business, and to see family and friends. This is definitively my to go hotel every time I go to trujillo, the hotel itself if a little secluded in a quiet but safe area, and at 15 minutes in taxi from the main square. The rooms are really nice , spacious and very clean. The staff is amazing, the owners are always there to solve any question that you have and they really make you feel like you are at home. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve stayed at DUE but every time there has been a wonderful experience for me.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Barack M
DUE_Hotel, Gerente at Due, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Barack,

Many thanks for the positive comments on DUE Hotel Trujillo.

We are very grateful to know that you found the good location of the hotel, as well as the service of our team, facilities and services, very convenient for your recent visit to Trujillo.
We are committed to providing excellent service at all times, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and making you feel at home.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We enjoyed our one-night stay. We had been on a long bus trip before arriving at Due. So it felt like heaven to arrive at this clean hotel. It has been the most comfortable bed we have experienced in our 6 weeks stay in Peru

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DUE_Hotel, Gerente at Due, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear guest,

Many thanks for the positive comments on DUE Hotel Trujillo.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

What a great find. Top notch all the way around. Brenda....you and the other ladies are amazing! Read the July 24th review by fellow trip advisor member barymic (who was staying at the hotel at the same time as our family). His review is spot on!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
DUE_Hotel, Gerente at Due, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear guest:

Thank you for your time in writing a review about your stay with us at DUE Hotel Trujillo!

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We greatly appreciate your comments and the rating awarded.

We hope to come back soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

While the odds of my returning to Trujillo ever again in my lifetime are less than 1%, I must say the magic of the trip advisor recommend scores again with Due hotel.

Are there one or two hotels in Trujillo which rank higher in luxury and amenities? Sure. But I doubt no staff is as hardworking and genuine as the staff of Due hotel. Plus you can stay at Due for like 4 nights for the price of one night elsewhere.

When you arrive at Due odds are you'll meet the sweet and charming Ms. Brenda who in my opinion is the backbone of the operation. That young lady impressed the heck out of me with how hard she works (receptionist, room cleaner, launderer) You need something done Ms Brenda is on it.

Breakfast is nice too. Each day some different item with fresh bread, juice and dynamite coffee.

While the property is in a safe, fairly quiet neighborhood the design of the property carries noise: pigeons, dogs barking, doors shutting, etc. but hey, you're getting a bargain and most of time it is perfectly quiet. Also, be sure to download the area on your google maps if you don't have cell service because many drivers taking us back from center city had never heard of the Due hotel or knew how to get there.

Best wishes Brenda and staff, I enjoyed my stay in your amazing city.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
DUE_Hotel, Gerente at Due, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear guest,

As well mentioned, at DUE Hotel Trujillo we have the right facilities to make our guests feel at home, we are very happy that the price / quality ratio has lived up to their expectations.

We hope to have the opportunity to meet you again soon. Thank you very much for your preference.