Puno is a bit overwhelming and not so pretty so you will be please to find this oasis of calm and luxury a 10 soles taxi ride from the plaza de armas. Get a room in the second block (222 for example) for the best views and privacy. The staff is super helpful and friendly and they have their private pier from which you can go on a cayak tour to the Uros islands, a must. They have a lovely terrace and garden. Only minus points: the lighting is too bright, they do not offer any free water as all other hotels in Peru did and the internet is very slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Premium Puno is located on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and offers its visitors spectacular views and a wide variety of services in order to make their trip an unforgettable experience. The hotel has 45 - 100% non-smoker comfortable Superior rooms on two floors and a Suite. Some rooms offer a breathtaking view of Lake Titicaca. All rooms are equiped with stove, safe deposit box, coffee kit, iron and hair dryer. Casa Andina Premium Puno features: Internet Center, Internet WiFi, ATM, laundry services and parking. After a long day of walking rest and relax in our Massage Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno Hotel Puno
- Puno Casa Andina Private Collection