Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Guna Yala Explorer
from US$75.00
More Info
All reviews guna yala natural pool great tour windy road full day tour joel explorer osiris driver communication blanco company ocean lunch culture isla paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019

A very rustic place. Beautiful tour offers everything you need to get away of everything. They take u to different islands. Catch of the day lunch was delicious! A place and tour run by the natives. Very friendly people. We are lucky they share such a beauty with us. I most definently will recommend!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 29 July 2019

I loved this tour, we enjoyed an amazing day. We’re so happy we selected the best tour, everything was excellent. Thank you for everything!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Guna Yala E, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Guna Yala Explorer, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2019

Hello Stephanie:

Thanks for your feedback =)

See you soon again

Reviewed 30 June 2019

You have to visit Guna Yala. Best beaches ever!! Guna Yala explorer guys are fantastic! Thank you Joel and Karem for such a great day!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

We loved your service!

We visited these beautiful islands 8 days ago with my family.

Osiris was excellent she helped us clarify doubts. At the time of pick-up at our hotel Joel was, very friendly, drive safely and very good driver
Blanco & Karin two indigenous guides from the area very friendly, helpful with an advanced level of English where we could have excellent communication. Especially with Blanco who was the guide who speaks English, and Karin the coordinator of our entire tour.

We visited different islands, we had lunch, everything went well.

We recommend Guna Yala explorer, for the tours, they are very serious, they can pay by card or visit them at their offices in Panama.

Thank you very much for everything guys, excellent tour, staff and the best Guna Yala Explorer Tours

1  Thank dianelee2019
Guna Yala E, Reservas at Guna Yala Explorer, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2019

Hello thanks for your comments.

We try to do the best for all our visitors.

We are very happy that you enjoy your tour with us =)

Regards,

Blanco , karin, osiris, joel , edgar and echerino

Reviewed 2 April 2019

Firstly, the San Blas Islands are beautiful and definitely worth a visit. However, it wasn't with Guna Yala Explorer as they failed to communicate with me via WhatsApp when I messaged them the day before to confirm my hotel and pick up times. I tried ringing their number and no one picked up either. I was forced to call Tripadvisor (that's another story itself) and ended up with a huge phone bill as I had to arrange a similar trip with a different client. What it is about some of these clients failing to communicate, I don't know. Obviously I will never recommend GYE and would encourage people to book this tour elsewhere.

Date of experience: March 2019