See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I was satisfied with the place . The owners are very polite and helpful . I was able to get a room without a reservation . The bed was comfortable and definitely had hot water . A spacious clean room and a good location . They gave me a recommendation for a good scare at an asylum nearby .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2016

We spent 3 nights (August 4-6) while attending the 59th Annual Attica Rodeo. Everything was wonderful. The bed was the most comfortable I've slept in at any motel/hotel in many years! It was very, very clean and spacious. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. We plan on making this our motel for every Attica Rodeo weekend we are able to attend in the future.
Thank you for a great weekend!!
Darlene & Dave Spafford

Room Tip: Quiet, stores right across the street, great bed!!!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Went on a golf trip with a friend in the area, few options so we settled for this hotel. Friendly service, helpful staff and the room was ok. It's not a hotel, it's simply a place to stay for a night while in transit or in our case, playing golf. It was pricey for what you get.

Room Tip: Negotiate for cheaper rate as it seems empty when we got there.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms with a bar fridge and microwave in a beautiful little village. Basic but comfortable. A great addition was the friendly owners. They "shuttled" us to and from a music festival we were attending 20min away for $20 each. Pretty good value (not to mention safer as they knew exactly where they were going and we could all have a beer ;p). Very close to the supermarket and laundromat - just across the road.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it had a shuttle and we were going to a concert. We got there and she said there was no shuttle. Online and in the office they say they have shuttles. That bothered me because there were not taxis around either. It is also gross and I didn't feel comfortable sleeping here but I didn't have a choice because I already payed 190 for a gross room!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends